Transfer from the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cardinal Albert Simon

Since I figured we're all a bit hung up about a lack of interesting transfer activity and a bad a result today, just thought I'd try and make a thread about something different.

Basically, if you could pick one former Everton player to be playing for us at the moment, who would it be and why? Only one mind or else we'd end up with having few of the present players! Bonus points for not saying Lee Carsley.

I think I'd probably go for someone like Kanchelskis. Fantastic on the ball, great at going forward, wasn't afraid to get goals and - I think that along with Arteta in games like today, he would've given us a bit of extra quality and given some service to the Yak as well. You know, when he wasn't on the run from the Russian mafia.

I'd go along with Kanchelskis, although a Dave Watson certainly wouldnt go a miss with the way our defence is lately...

Your joking right? You are killing me here!!!

Too many to choose from. It would have to be a midfielder, some1 who would fight, some1 who could play, some1 who would make others play around him, step forward Peter Reid.

But its way too hard, i started thinking and my head hurt, so im gonna stick with Reidy, but only so i dnt make my head explode. Im sure others will post players and i will say why didnt i think of him! :D

Was Dixie any good at right back? I don't think we have enough of those at the minute.

Peter Reid we need someone in midfield to dictate the pace of the game.For those of you too young to remember when he signed the groans were deafening.Crock, not the star player we were expecting,same with Andy Gray
maybe our "new" striker will prove as effective.

Sheedy.

Really need to not have Baines getting caught out in defence by hammering up the wing all day... Wouldn't be a soft as Arteta and let Yak take pens either!

Still have a soft spot for pre-Madrid Gravesen as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.