TOXIC WEDNESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney and Beni need to start, but West Ham are a big, physically imposing side, and are likely to beat us easily.

Said to my lad on the way home, "Andy Caroll will be rubbing his hands thinking how many will he get"

On another note, each to his own like, but booing Williams when he's getting his shirt on to come on as sub - what's that all about?

ITS A DISGRACE LADS IM FUMING SO WILL BE BUILDING UP (ONLY THE 5 SPLIFFS LAD AHAHAHAA) FOR THE GAME BY NOT WANKING SO I KEEP ME TESTOSTERONE LEVELS DEAD HI READY TO FUME LEVEL 10 ON ANY1 THAT IS A HAPPY CLAPPIN SHEEP AN FUELED BY A LEAST 4 BIG MONSTER FLAKES LINE 2 EACH FOR EACH NOZ JUS BEFORE I GO INSIDE DE ARL LADY IN THE LOWER GWLADDY AN I AM GONA GET ON THAT PITCH LAD AND ONE BOMB THE MAIN STAND AS ITS A DISGRACE LAD NOT EVEN BENCHING BEFORE WEDS SO IM LIKE A PURE TASMANIAN DEVIL READY 2 GO OFF NSNO LADS ONE BAD DISGRACE THIS.

Blud, respket

ITS A DISGRACE LADS IM FUMING SO WILL BE BUILDING UP (ONLY THE 5 SPLIFFS LAD AHAHAHAA) FOR THE GAME BY NOT WANKING SO I KEEP ME TESTOSTERONE LEVELS DEAD HI READY TO FUME LEVEL 10 ON ANY1 THAT IS A HAPPY CLAPPIN SHEEP AN FUELED BY A LEAST 4 BIG MONSTER FLAKES LINE 2 EACH FOR EACH NOZ JUS BEFORE I GO INSIDE DE ARL LADY IN THE LOWER GWLADDY AN I AM GONA GET ON THAT PITCH LAD AND ONE BOMB THE MAIN STAND AS ITS A DISGRACE LAD NOT EVEN BENCHING BEFORE WEDS SO IM LIKE A PURE TASMANIAN DEVIL READY 2 GO OFF NSNO LADS ONE BAD DISGRACE THIS.

You okay mate? Sound like you're having a bit of a breakdown.

Said to my lad on the way home, "Andy Caroll will be rubbing his hands thinking how many will he get"

On another note, each to his own like, but booing Williams when he's getting his shirt on to come on as sub - what's that all about?

Thing is though Carroll is an absolute yard dog who gets handled with ease by any decent defender. His movement is poor which is why for such a big lad he doesn't really score many headers.

My best mate is a West Ham fan.I have watched all their games this season and he has ours.There is no way they are winning it.Then again we aren't either.

I’ll repeat what I said to my best mate (Southampton fan) before today’s game. “You’ll score 4 today and you’ll witness the most spineless leaderless clueless bunch of players you’ve ever seen”. He replied “we have no hope in hell of scoring 4”. Post-match arrives in the pub and he says “4? It probably should’ve been 8 ... jeez I feel sorry for every evertonian that paid to be there. You should all be given your money back”

Was you shouting this while you wrote it? Something tells me AVB may of heard you in china

This.

Nevermind Wednesday, I see those little Kopite scruffy bellends coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm utterly dreading it. I've seen some crap sides in my time but I've never seen such an unbalanced squad lacking bottle, fitness, strength, over the hill past it players.

Need a new manager, need one right bloody now ffs just to get some momentum going. 5 weeks and these knobheads seem no nearer to sorting anything

Status
Not open for further replies.