Toxic rival fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So weird. Everton fans are ‘deluded’ because we think we are better than all the crap clubs that get relegated every 3 years.

Well yes..
I've had that conversation with a few fans from various clubs. "Your lot seem to think you're a big club and entitled to success. You've done nothing for years" etc etc.

We know! We don't deny it. That's possibly why we moan so much.

Leeds v Millwall should be tasty (off the field) next season.
Loads in that division
Leeds
Millwall
Boro
Cardiff
Stoke
Bristol
Plymouth
Coventry would you believe have been causing trouble for the last few years
Birmingham
Poor Millwall will get every tool that's watched green street arriving at there ground every other week, stone island walking around behind the cops thinking they are a cross between tyson fury and Bruce Lee on coke.
Not realising they are twenty or thirty years to late to the party the fools
Thank god we are not playing them would have been havoc at are ground especially, some poor buggers would get really hurt and loads arrested .
The cops at both games would be waiting to fill the courts to make the press headlines.
let them get on with it, not are concern.
Hope Millwall batter half them teach them a lesson

Loads in that division
Leeds
Millwall
Boro
Cardiff
Stoke
Bristol
Plymouth
Coventry would you believe have been causing trouble for the last few years
Birmingham
Poor Millwall will get every tool that's watched green street arriving at there ground every other week, stone island walking around behind the cops thinking they are a cross between tyson fury and Bruce Lee on coke.
Not realising they are twenty or thirty years to late to the party the fools
Thank god we are not playing them would have been havoc at are ground especially, some poor buggers would get really hurt and loads arrested .
The cops at both games would be waiting to fill the courts to make the press headlines.
let them get on with it, not are concern.
Hope Millwall batter half them teach them a lesson

Not excusing it, but I can understand young men, looking for a ruck.

But guys in their 40's and 50's kicking off, need to give their heads a serious wobble.

And if that’s not enough, going ‘you’re sh1t ahhhhhhh’ on goal kicks definitely warrants a relegating
Anyone recall the Evertonian probably late 1990s/early 2000’s at away games every time the opposition would pass back to their keeper he’d let out a blood curdling scream,never worked,but he tried and I got his drift😂😂😂

Not excusing it, but I can understand young men, looking for a ruck.

But guys in their 40's and 50's kicking off, need to give their heads a serious wobble.
Be pot calling kettle if I said anything mate.
They need to realise with the way the cops operate, cctv , cameras spotters, DNA ,there are there own fans and passers by putting everything on line in minutes.
It's a mugs game if you want to stay out of jail.
The days of showing up at a magistrates and getting a fine are long gone, or what used to happen half the time with us cops would offer you a hiding or get lifted on Merseyside and some of the Midlands cops as well
They knew who was up to what even in my day.
Could tell you all sorts of stories .
You normally took the boot and fist and baton in the back of the van or down an alley and thought fk it I sort of deserved that.
My cousin took an horrible beating one time from them left him a right mess.
His brother same in London at Chelsea, but they cocked that one up as two off duty cops were there following Everton and went witness for him, they had batterd him that bad they knew it was coming to be on top , and were doing him for affray if he put a complaint in..
Thank god those scouse coppers stood by there word and stood by him.
I can understand if you caught up in something that all goes out of the window.
Old man now so it's not something I will ever be involved in. Different days long time a go leave it there.

Everton were the biggest club in that relegation scrap so it makes complete sense for other fans to want us to drop. If it was any other similar size club and 3 yo-yo clubs in the scrap we'd have all been hoping the big club drop - It's just way more entertaining to have something big and unusual happen.

Some blues need to stop taking these things so personally. Absolutely nobody would be giving us a second thought if we were comfortably 12th and safe with games to play.

We're a car crash on a motorway..... You don't wanna look or want it to happen but, you love looking when it does.

They cause the jams. Hang them all.

We'll never crash.

UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.