Toxic rival fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Sky 6 success has come at a price. Prawn sandwiches, cheese rooms, half and half scarfs. It is a diluted experience. Look at the RS when they experienced a little adversity under Hodgson their attendances started to drop as people from Denmark no longer wanted to make the journey. Same thing happened to Arsenal a couple of years back when they were struggling. They still reported sell outs but some season ticket holders stopped turning up. We have been served up poo on a stick for large parts of the last 30 years. The last two seasons back to back relegation battles yet we have still been filling a stadium that has thousands of restricted view seats. The support should be proud. It also highlights how important it is that the transition to the new stadium is done properly to ensure we don’t lose our soul

Cheese rooms! Tell me more. I must admit I’m slightly aroused at the thought of a cheese room

Everton is the handsome rogue that all the ladies love and the other chaps hate.

More like the bashed in drunk that is homeless. But despite that still has a better record than most and causes them to look at their own inadequacies and wonder why they aren't doing better. One way of doing that is seeing us go down so immediately their own stay is longer than ours.

We are where we are...in the Prem. F*** those who wanted us down. They don't have our history or legacy. 'Happy clappers' don't make you an iconic team or winning the League - and absolutely no disrespect to Leicester - but it's a game of fine margins and those below is went down because they didn't get the points required to stay up. We did!

I wouldn't read too deeply into it. Some people just like to see a giant fall.
Anyone doubting that we are a big club would have soon had their answer if we HAD been relegated.
The press, TV, social media, radio would be talking about nothing else for days.

Had a look in on the Leeds and Leicester fans forums after the game on Sunday, and the snide comments were really pathetic! A total bunch of saddos, the lot of them! The fact is, despite all of our problems this season, their sides mustered less points than we did after 38 games. That is the realistic truth, and they are furious, and totally blind to the reality of what has occurred.
Did you see that post where a Leeds fan claimed that the FA is corrupt in that they somehow instructed the referee to play all those extra minutes against Wolves in order for us to salvage a point?

So weird. Everton fans are ‘deluded’ because we think we are better than all the crap clubs that get relegated every 3 years.

Well yes..
I was having a quiet pint on Sunday evening when a Skunk in the pub said “You must be celebrating eh?” I put him right with “Absolutely not. We are Everton FC and we have standards. We’re not a yo yo club like Newcastle eing run by a muderous authoritarian regime”

Nothing further was said as I’m not nicknamed Chewbacca without reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.