Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman has done great job on Son last few times we've plied them.. our problem is keeping someone close enough to Kane in and around the six yard box

Maurandering
I don't know what this means, but it seems exactly the right wordSorry
Sorry. Predictive text. Meant to say meandering. Moving slowly......And in no particular direction. Sounds like us. Slow movement.......And no direction. Well I suppose we are moving in a particular direction. Backwards and downwards. That all stops tonight though. Up The Toffees. Lampards meandering wee Toffees....
Maurandering
I don't know what this means, but it seems exactly the right word

Anything out of this match tonight would be a bonus. That's Everton. The support hoping for something. But really fearing the worse. And our bunch usually do oblige us with the customary defeat. Sometimes with a huge slice of hard luck attached. But more that often because we just don't turn up.
Sorry for repeating this. But this is mainly all on Benetiz's head. Can't forgive the club for keeping him on after the Watford collapse.
Anyhow.......let's all hope for the best tonight. And then it's on to a home match v Wolves. A must win match. And we just don't do "must win games". The joy of being an Evertonian.
Ps.......that's me finished for now. Negative? Naw......just hoping that we can reverse the trend. Expect nothing. Then we all get that bonus performance. Burnley beat this Spud outfit a few weeks back. Time we also bucked the trend. And win against the odds. Up The Toffees.
Ps......this Everton can sure drag you down.....

Coleman has done great job on Son last few times we've plied them.. our problem is keeping someone close enough to Kane in and around the six yard box
THIS is the answer, get them rat arsed first and then do em!

COYB!

*I apologise now for spotting a few typos today, my attention to detail "monitor" is in full flow but some are quite amusing!

*I'll get my coat!:red:

keep telling myself we are due a away performance, not even a win just a good performance because i cannot remember the last time we wasnt shocking away from home.

but then i tell myself these plays are scumbags and it will be another hiding away from home

Spurs aren't all that. They beat city and leeds recently. They are a bit of a bogey side for man city and leeds could have easly had 4 or 5 themselves.
The problem isn't so much spurs. Its Everton away. To soft and to generous.
Its not what Everton turns up. Its the away Everton must not turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.