Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key will be how we replace doucoure.

I’d try and have a solid base here a la Brentford away.

Assuming mykolenko isn’t fit.

Pickford
Coleman tarkowski Branthwaite Godfrey
Garner gana Onana McNeill
Harrison
DCL

I think dyche will probably play Keane instead of Godfrey and stick JB to left back. Patterson for Coleman if he’s still out. Potentially an argument for Beto to start as well.

Yep this is one to write off. I wouldn't put too much hope into this game. The manner in which the team lost out on a cup semi final will reverberate when Tottenham take the lead within the first 10 mins. 4-1 Tottenham sadly. Had Everton progressed to the semi finals then I think this could have been a draw as the juices would have been flowing.
Let’s wait and see what sort of team we are able to turn out, Spurs have plenty of injury problems themselves and look a poor team at the moment. Dyche has been able to get these players to perform very well even with patched up teams so I hope the players don’t go into this game with the same mood as some fans on here.

These suit us, we win this.
I actually think we’d have every chance without the injuries and how goosed we looked against Fulham. When Fulham stretched the game after Beto scored they ran us ragged like I haven’t seen under Dyche.

Saying that though, the game plan will be different first half here as we’ll be contain/counter which is why Beto is so important I think.

Maybe a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.