Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PL and their corrupt bitches PGMOL and VAR putting us back in our place yesterday, absolutely robbed after starting slowly. Ludicrous decisions and reviews totally changing the outcome of games, non- reviews of blatant penalties that potentially change the outcome of game.

It’s more scripted than the WWF, they aren’t even trying to hide it now.

Expect more of the same for the rest of the season for us to keep us in the mess.

Gotta sell the product to the telly clappers.
I could not agree more with you...you've hit the nail on the head. The League is corrupt, bent beyond belief. Your referencing WWF is spot on.
Have a great Christmas mate...

I’m so bored of us being the team that everyone says ‘they were the better team and they should have won’. It’s decisions like the ridiculous decision to disallow a perfectly good goal for a defender trying to defender and an attacker trying to attack that ultimately cost us a point in this game. But nobody will talk about it. The league want us gone, they have for years, that is another bad decisions on the long list of other bad decisions. It really does my head in.

It’s that little bit of the game being referred fairly that always seems to go for the bigger teams. It’s starting to become so apparent now that it’s laughable. But, nobody is bothered. We also should have had a clear penalty that var didn’t give. What is the point?! What’s the point of the team giving their all if the higher powers are just going to cheat. It’s boring to me now.

The PL and their corrupt bitches PGMOL and VAR putting us back in our place yesterday, absolutely robbed after starting slowly. Ludicrous decisions and reviews totally changing the outcome of games, non- reviews of blatant penalties that potentially change the outcome of game.

It’s more scripted than the WWF, they aren’t even trying to hide it now.

Expect more of the same for the rest of the season for us to keep us in the mess.

Gotta sell the product to the telly clappers.

I genuinely believe this is the purpose of VAR. It makes no sense otherwise.

I could not agree more with you...you've hit the nail on the head. The League is corrupt, bent beyond belief. Your referencing WWF is spot on.
Have a great Christmas mate...
It’s just a blatant farce now, there’s no point us getting wound up by it anymore, stuff going on in every game that’s just mental.

All the best to you and yours mate, have a boss one.

I’m so bored of us being the team that everyone says ‘they were the better team and they should have won’. It’s decisions like the ridiculous decision to disallow a perfectly good goal for a defender trying to defender and an attacker trying to attack that ultimately cost us a point in this game. But nobody will talk about it. The league want us gone, they have for years, that is another bad decisions on the long list of other bad decisions. It really does my head in.

It’s that little bit of the game being referred fairly that always seems to go for the bigger teams. It’s starting to become so apparent now that it’s laughable. But, nobody is bothered. We also should have had a clear penalty that var didn’t give. What is the point?! What’s the point of the team giving their all if the higher powers are just going to cheat. It’s boring to me now.
Not so much they want us gone as they dont want their global brands damaged. Sadly we will have to utterly destroy those brands to scrape a win against them, we will.

As a club we are rightly feeling indignant about the wrongly disallowed goal away at Tottenham. From the fans to the players to the gaffer... We all know that we were robbed. That's another point that we have been relieved of by the corrupt PL!

However, the standard of the performance away at Tottenham was encouraging, particularly when you consider that we were playing a side that is in the top 4.

On Wednesday we will be playing agiants arguably the best team in football history, but under the lights at Goodison anything is possible. We as fans have got to be up for it, just as we were when we played Newcastle and also Chelsea.

Love this James Garner quote. Augurs well for the rest of the season

We’re very disappointed that we didn’t come away with anything because I think we deserved to. We’re not afraid of anyone at the moment. We see ourselves beating pretty much anyone we play...we didn’t get the result we wanted to, but there are a lot of positives to take.

Happy Christmas 💙

I have watched that disallowed goal a number of times. IMO it was not a foul DCL's goal was wrongly disallowed. Robbed again.
I think football fans have to take a step back here and really think about what is happening. It is totally bent so that the main TV 'brands' can win out. The officials are on the gravy train as well. How long do we have to accept it? It has been clearly going on since the inception of this league. And dont tell me I am wrong about anything inspired by Murdoch.

Football has been a vehicle for creating disharmony in the guise of competition. The very fact we watch and read news which is 80% negative is an indicator we like reading bad news stories. VAR has been cleverly used as a tool to reinforce this. It’s created more drama/controversy and the media lap it up. It’s a cottage industry. We are the minions driving it all. The premier league love it. Actually think the referees are that poor that they’re not even complicit in it they are just whipping boys that don’t know their arse from their elbow while the brand keeps making more money from all the publicity of it all. News sells and this is another sophisticated or non sophisticated arm of it.

I have watched that disallowed goal a number of times. IMO it was not a foul DCL's goal was wrongly disallowed. Robbed again.
Once you slow it down and watch it 20 times you will see it’s a foul,
As any contact will be by most refs.
All on MOTD thought it was a foul, but they didn’t see the context of the game, as the ref was letting challenges go especially on us. Only a minute earlier there was a similar challenge on one of our players. Which the ref played on and spurs had the ball.

Like it’s been said, it should be only used for obvious errors. Which that wasn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.