Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely going to be attractive for players coming from Europe, Footballers are career focused and will be conscious how playing in Europe will raise their profile.

That said, I dont think it is worth the trade-off; the PL is a slog & stats back up the argument that it's circa a 10 point handicap on your PL season. For perspective, only twice a team competing in the Europa league has managed to finish top 4, although Man United might do it this year.

For me the benefit of Carlo coaching this squad Monday - Friday next season will be priceless and an opportunity that mightened come around again

Regarding do we want Europa next season

Nicely put. Completely agree. We all want to finish high up the table and our egos are hurt if we finish lower, say tenth. However in the long term it should benefit and we’ll be talking about Everton chasing for 4th.

They have a superior midfield and attack ( just) but their defence can be got at. I’ve got a good feeling we’ll get a positive result tonight.

Either a 1-0 to either team or a 3-3 goal fest, nothing in between.

They will go defensive and most of the game will be spent in the middle, or Mourinho feels the pressure when we grab a goal, then all tactics go out the window and both teams go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.