Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of picks for Kenny at RB here, really? Seamus has not played either of the two irish games over the last ten days (doherty gone ahead in pecking order).. is he not a safer option than kenny and fresher at that? My mind goes back to leicester away two seasons back (the sigurdson goal) and Kenny was shocking.

2 years on, and much more experience than before. I personally think Coleman will start, but wouldn't feel at all aggrieved if Kenny were to start. Picking out a bad performance when he was 21 and just coming into the team, as a reason not to start him seems a bit short sighted.

I would love to be optimistic but I cannot see a win here, our new signings don't know each others game and we all know we are tragic away from home, I hope we can manage a draw.

Hopefully all 3 CB are fit and we can actually have choices. Kenny at RB for me Doucoure and Allan in the middle then depends on formation but James Richarlison Digne and DCL would also definitely start. Pickford would be GK by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.