Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of picks for Kenny at RB here, really? Seamus has not played either of the two irish games over the last ten days (doherty gone ahead in pecking order).. is he not a safer option than kenny and fresher at that? My mind goes back to leicester away two seasons back (the sigurdson goal) and Kenny was shocking.

Could go either way this game. Could be riding high on this transfer momentum and if it clicks well great. Or could make Jose really wanna spoil the party at all costs.

Weirdly, I can see us doing better with the players Carlo has been working with for a while than signings coming in a bit late. I think (hope, massively hope) the end of last season was a combination of nothing to play for and not being quite fit. What's the saying? Hope springs eternal.
I recently fled Toffeweb because of the endless unreasoned negatively and doom mongering, wallowing in self pity and whipping boy selection purported as factual opinion by the majority of "Fans". At first found this forum a refreshing change , having dipped in here today and also on Toffeeweb I see the the situation has reversed itself , or are all fans forums so fickle and unrealistic, just frustration outlets.

I recently fled Toffeweb because of the endless unreasoned negatively and doom mongering, wallowing in self pity and whipping boy selection purported as factual opinion by the majority of "Fans". At first found this forum a refreshing change , having dipped in here today and also on Toffeeweb I see the the situation has reversed itself , or are all fans forums so fickle and unrealistic, just frustration outlets.
Give it time, mate, give it time .....

Oh,welcome.

With our record away to the "top 6" mate, I think it's ok to be wary!

I give it a month till we're back to our usual negativity

All Evertonians are basket cases mate, this forum and others like it distill and condenses them into a thick gelatinous mixture as toxic as Novichok! It isn’t our fault, supporting our club has Made us this way, and I expect one day there will be some kind of class action to sue Everton FC into oblivion for the harm they have down us all!

I have been a toffee for 50 years and know the pain all too well, but also know my heart leaps when we really play with passion and pride and win, I am excited and egar now even though I know it might not last, but I will always have a desire for the next up and don't dwell on the set backs no matter how much it hurts, there are always ups to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.