Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not quite Stamford Bridge or Anfield, but a 12-year hoodoo is a big one - and that midfield just BROKE the hell out of it! :D :D :D
Said last week I'm.looking forward to this midfield mixing it with the RS. Come on Arnold, Robertson. Allan and doucoure won't be running away from you like our midfield have done in the last 2 years. Think even James is more robust than I thought and won't mind mixing it as well

Very professional display,with the exception of about 10 minutes we controlled the game,a midfield that were not brushed aside,looked to pass forward and improved Gomes a good deal,MOTM is a difficult choice but I'm going Coleman,handled Son very well,got a couple of important blocks in and generally coped very well

Very professional display,with the exception of about 10 minutes we controlled the game,a midfield that were not brushed aside,looked to pass forward and improved Gomes a good deal,MOTM is a difficult choice but I'm going Coleman,handled Son very well,got a couple of important blocks in and generally coped very well
I think I must be one of his biggest critics on here, but Pickers made two fantastic saves today that kept us in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.