Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richy may have missed a couple of chances today but the lad never stops working and chasing. Must be a nightmare to play against.

James just oozed class. First touch to die for and then looks to play positive passes. As Ben Davies found today, must be a nightmare to play against.

WHAT'S OUR £^%&!!@% NAME

1600018299775.png

Absolutely dominant performance, when was the last time we saw something like that?

We saw today one team in decline and another on its way up.

I've been very very critical of Pickford, but he was outstanding.

Coleman was unbeatable.

Doucoure and Allan. Absolute ballers.

DCL holding up and finishing like Big Duncan.

Richarlison terrorising their right side all day.

Don Carlo starting all new signings cos why the f not.

And James. friggin. Rodriguez plays for Everton FC. He makes everything look so easy.

Here's to the start of a good season blueboys! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Great performance all around. Still a bit of rust as I mentioned earlier, but still looked very comfortable there.
Spurs had some decent chances and a couple of dominant spells, but they never looked like causing us any serious problems throughout the match.

Very impressive from the new lads as well.
James looked exciting, but did seem to fade away a bit second half, which is not totally unexpected given his lack of game time over the last season.

Difficult pick for MotM.

Allan really grew into the second half, Doucoure looked every bit the midfield engine room we've needed, Mina and Keane looked solid at the back and Pickford was excellent.

Despite his awful form last season, if he can find consistency in performances like this, Pickford could win the fans support back. Man of the Match by a hair for me.

Hell even the kit looks good. We made Spurs like mid table cloggers there. Spurs lost the plot chasing is. I cannot believe the difference between the game today and last season. It deserved to be played in front of a crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.