Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't win that, we're not having much hope of winning away at top 6 grounds soon, really annoying looking at the stats.

They must not let us down. I can only imagine the misery if Spurs win the CL. Ohhhh.
TBH them lot winning the champions league won’t really cut it for them. They wanted the league so bad and have to go along way to get to that position again, city winning it when they got so many point must hit them mentally. I’m just relived city did it well done city.

What was it like when City scored were there bonkers celebrations in the Everton end or any blue moon chants? I was listening to the City game. Also I hope our fans wished Spurs good luck, we're Spurs fans for the rest of the season.

Arsed about numbers. It's his first season in the Prem and he's had some stunning performances.
At some point attackers need to be responsible for the ball going in the net. Plenty of players have produced in their first as well. I'm not suggesting bin him off but we definitely need to give a look into using Lookman/Onyekuru/a new signing on the left or getting someone on the right and shifting Richarlison back over.

Status
Not open for further replies.