Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

They might need a result against us to get cl next season. If the unbearable happens and Liverpool beat them, they could miss out on next season, if Arsenal win the Europa and Chelsea finish 3rd. What a potentially crazy end to the season. I found myself wanting Spurs to score at the end there and it would be great if they beat Liverpool. I think we will draw 2-2, but I fear the rs will beat them.

They might need a result against us to get cl next season. If the unbearable happens and Liverpool beat them, they could miss out on next season, if Arsenal win the Europa and Chelsea finish 3rd. What a potentially crazy end to the season. I found myself wanting Spurs to score at the end there and it would be great if they beat Liverpool. I think we will draw 2-2, but I fear the rs will beat them.

If arsenal win Europa but finish 5th then there would just be 5 teams in the ucl. Spurs wouldn't miss out I dont think

We need to beat them about 5 nil for them not to get 4th place

Just looked it up and I was wrong. They can finish 4th and are certain to qualify for next season, so I expect they will rest a few against us. Having said that, the final is a couple of weeks away, so will they? Crazy game tonight, well done Spurs.

Hopefully their first team should still be on the haze in Amsterdam after that and they field their u15s on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.