torres penalty claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated :

"I fouled him but ain't gonan admit it so i'll make up an unbelivable excuse and blame torres just to piss the rs off that little bit more"

And even if it was and its a big WAS, it was a pen, it was not even on the scale of Carra mugging Lescott last season, so justice would have been done in any event.

I watched the match with a load of Liverpool fans and even they didn't think it was a penalty, they didnt even complain at the end of the match.

Little touch on the shin, and he went down. Technically a penalty, but he was looking for it.

Jagielka was lucky, but he had a great game other than that. Torres wouldve scored way earlier if it wasnt for him.

didn't look like a peno at first but the replay showed it was a defo penno.

Surprized it wasn't given , the way the 50/50 were going

I thought it was a penalty. Pleasantly surprised it wasn't given.
Can't agree TX Bill that Clattenburke would have given a penalty. He would have given two penalties for that

Torres made a meal of it. However on his shank off the post if he would have went down instead of shooting it I think there was a good chance that he would have gotten a penalty.

If your going to give Torres his pen you have to give Vic's. Both were soft pens which either set of opposing supporters would have been annoyed had they been given

there was a border line handball in about the 80th minute, i think it might have been a victor cross charged down on the edge of their penalty, appeared to hit an arm. nothing given.

I took a deep breath and gulped. Jags stayed upright I just hoped the ref had a bad view. Jags did awesome tugging on Torres when he tried to scoop Howard. Props to Howard to not go down fast that and Jags tugging put Torres off a certain goal.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.