Top Bloos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over saturation of all things Everton be it tv social media radio etc. doesn't help .
People have more outlets to moan and be heard is the problem.
Even in our dark days it was never as bad as this abar jim Pearson who got booed then cheered by the street end(if you was there you'll remember).

finally some sense !

ive been berating the manager since Moshiri hand picked him, it was always going to be an unmitigated disaster.. employing someone who has been relegated and sacked from lesser teams than us , yet thinking hes suddenly going to turn into a world beater?? on what premise ?? just hope and luck basically. its utter madness

im all for giving manager time, but not managers that are clearly out of their depth.

some of the love in silva has got in here is quite remarkable... esp seeing as the same people didn't give allardyce any sort of praise for rescuing our season

I find it very odd
Oh Frank lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I'm a blooooooo that doesn't boooooo,
Like a cow that doesn't mooooo
A damp morning that has no dewwwww
A top blooo we are too fewwwww
Who don't sing the bloooos
When if we looooooose

I don't often express opinions on players or managers because I simply don't see the point. I have them, they might be the same as other peoples, they might be different, they make no difference to whether we win or lose. Certainly wouldn't lose any sleep if people had different opinions to me, nor would I rate them as better or worse everton fans than myself. We all want the team to do better - well most of us seem to want it- I think there are some who enjoy just having a gripe and would be lost if we started doing well.

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

I’m not berating Silva and DCL here by the way, just examples I’ve seen.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?

Any love for the 'I've probably supported Everton 5 decades more than you' shouts?

I feel we need to talk about the top bloos. The bloos who are better than you and me.

The ones that, for example. Do the “I’m a better blue than you because I’ll back Silva” thing.

DCL is another prime example. If he scores, he’s the man to lead the line “AND DON’T YOU BLOODY DISAGREE WITH ME” sorta stuff.

When will some people realise that it’s ok for someone to be unhappy with an aspect of the team?

Happy for people to be unhappy... if that makes sense.

But I try to be positive about things because I have 0 impact on the direction of Everton and I'd like to believe that people who play and work for the club are doing their best and that the long term trend is upwards.

I am also not blinkered enough to think that people need to hear my views on any particular subject over and over and over again.

Couldn’t agree more Groucho.

Best one I heard was in the beehive in town, in late 80s a lad of about 25 was having a heated argument with a fellow blue who was considerably old in his 70s, the old fellow came out with the classic I've been supporting Everton
He really is a trumpet isn’t he.
I'm sure someone is flipping from side to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.