Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this year.

People are welcome to be as positive as they like and have their opinion that we could sneak in, but for me the combination of defeat there and the Doucoure injury means the best we can do is miss out while putting on a fight.

I'd be delighted with that as it'd mean we may finish top 6.
Hopefully LFC continue to sink like a stone, if so, realistically we only have to finish above one of Spurs and West Ham for Europa.

Man City and Chelsea are the best teams in this league this season. We need to get our injured players and back up to speed for the run in. Hopefully with the better weather we can replicate the performances in the first half of the season. Top 7 is where Carlo aimed for and we're still on course.

Shame we lost but well in the hunt still WE HAVE 11 games left that’s 33 points to play for.
Go on another 3-4 winning run and we be back in it

Hopefully LFC continue to sink like a stone, if so, realistically we only have to finish above one of Spurs and West Ham for Europa.

I'd still back us to finish above all of West Ham, Villa and Arsenal, which'd get us 7th and probably the Conference thing.

We’ve all seen what a run of wins can do. Let’s just beat Burnley and see why Leicester and Chelsea do. We wouldn’t have been guaranteed it if we’d won, and we’re not out of it because we lost.

Don’t want to sound like the RS but we can’t afford to be without this many first team players. Was a free swing today. Still in with a chance

We have a game in hand on all the teams above us. If we win that we will be a point behind Chelsea 4 behind Leicester and behind United. Leicester have to play both them teams and City so are definitely still catchable the fact us and Spurs will still be in touching distance means thar United and Chelsea will still need to beat them to be certain so it means Leicester have to get it done in the next few weeks.

We arent out of it by any means. Win our game in hand and we are a point off. The league is all over the place this season, anyone can go on a losing/winning streak. We absolutely bossed Chelsea earlier in the seasom, same group of players. Its just form and confidence. We need 3 points next game and to go on a bit of a winning run. A point today would of course have made it easier but it ain't over yet.

Only hope is a complete collapse by Leicester

Tbh I'd be very happy with Europa. Good young players don't go to clubs without at least Europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.