Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what we wanting tonight Chelsea win, draw or do we want a RS win. I suppose it depends who people think the bigger threat is. Personally I'm going draw and 2nd choice Chelsea win. If we can't have it I definitely don't want them to get it.

Would be amazing but can’t see us finishing in the top four. Our home form just isn’t good enough.

Just got our first win at home and clean sheet in a few months on the back of a first derby win away from home in how long... confidence will be high. Anything is possible.

Would be amazing but can’t see us finishing in the top four. Our home form just isn’t good enough.

....good enough to get us on the verge with games in hand.

Other than City, none of the teams fighting for top4 are pulling up trees. It’ll be down to who can put a run together from here, it’ll be lots about belief. Other squads have more quality but we might just have an edge on collectiveness and that could be the difference.

There is a decent chance that 4th place won’t even get Champions League this year. If City win the CL and one of the English teams still in the Europa wins it then 4th drops to the Europa League.

Think we should just focus on getting top 6, which will be hard as it is. We’re not even there yet.

7th place will get you into the new Europa Bin Men league instead next season so that’s not really something we want either.

So what we wanting tonight Chelsea win, draw or do we want a RS win. I suppose it depends who people think the bigger threat is. Personally I'm going draw and 2nd choice Chelsea win. If we can't have it I definitely don't want them to get it.

We want a draw. We want a draw from every fixture involving two teams around us in the table, because that reduces the total number of points on offer. Otherwise, we want the bottom half winning every fixture against the top half.

We're starting to get to the point where we want Leicester and United to lose every remaining fixture no matter what, but we're not there quite yet.

City has it more or less locked down and we want the last fixture to be a free hit for them. I'd prefer that someone in the bottom half bags them between now and then so that they're not playing to keep a streak alive, but they can win every other game until the last for all I care.

WBA
Chelsea
Burnley

7-9pts and with 10 left to play would be ideal...

We need at least a point at the Bridge to avoid losing ground. We need three at the Bridge if we boot one of the other two fixtures.

6 from 9 with a win at the Bridge would be this season's type of Everton, that.

Chelsea win, one of them needs to be killed off and I’d rather that was Liverpool. A draw just keeps the momentum going for both of them.

Ermm No.

Chelsea win, one of them needs to be killed off and I’d rather that was Liverpool. A draw just keeps the momentum going for both of them.
If we beat WBA a draw between RS and Chelsea means we stay 4th. Either of them win and we drop back into 5th. I want Carlo to be happy touching 4th for as long as possible

If we beat WBA a draw between RS and Chelsea means we stay 4th. Either of them win and we drop back into 5th. I want Carlo to be happy touching 4th for as long as possible

Im hopeful that Leicester might drop out the reckoning, that might mean two places available. Much rather it be us and Chelsea than Chelsea and Liverpool. Also a Chelsea win over Liverpool might mean they’re not desperate to beat us, whereas if they drop points they’re looking at them beating us,

Im hopeful that Leicester might drop out the reckoning, that might mean two places available. Much rather it be us and Chelsea than Chelsea and Liverpool. Also a Chelsea win over Liverpool might mean they’re not desperate to beat us, whereas if they drop points they’re looking at them beating us,

Also Chelsea getting top 4 means if they win Champions League it won't be problem whatever happens in the Europa. I would like the top 4 to be us City, United and Chelsea. If West Ham or Leicester get Champions League it allows them to strengthen their squads and I don't even want the RS to win a booby prize in a raffle.

Not a fan of the big talk before games like this.

Also find when we try to count how many points we will get ikn the next few games....we jinx it and mess up completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.