Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won the World Cup in 1966 so fourth should not be beyond them this year
However they are a couple of injuries shy of falling off

West Ham have actually looked more consistent then us in their performance levels. Since the turn of the year they have only lost to Liverpool and City and exited the cup against United. They look less likely to drop points against bottom half teams then us.

West Ham have actually looked more consistent then us in their performance levels. Since the turn of the year they have only lost to Liverpool and City and exited the cup against United. They look less likely to drop points against bottom half teams then us.
they have Moyes and history tells that 99% of the time he will bottle it

There's no reason we can't, we seem to be hitting a run of grinding out points even when we play badly which is the most important thing for a good team. I'd give us better odds than the RS with our game in hand and given that their confidence is completely shot, and yet the bookies will have them better placed than us

WBA
Chelsea
Burnley

7-9pts and with 10 left to play would be ideal...
Beat West Brom and Chelsea which we can do and I truly believe it’s on. Our run in is decent before the final game of the season when City will have it all wrapped up anyways and may be on cruise control.

So what we wanting tonight Chelsea win, draw or do we want a RS win. I suppose it depends who people think the bigger threat is. Personally I'm going draw and 2nd choice Chelsea win. If we can't have it I definitely don't want them to get it.

I want chelsea to win, for the sheer fact that another loss will shatter the RS momentum whereas there's a chance they'll rally if they get a win
also i'll have fun popcorning my kopite family

There is a decent chance that 4th place won’t even get Champions League this year. If City win the CL and one of the English teams still in the Europa wins it then 4th drops to the Europa League.

Think we should just focus on getting top 6, which will be hard as it is. We’re not even there yet.

7th place will get you into the new Europa Bin Men league instead next season so that’s not really something we want either.

17depress.span.jpg

here you go mate

We lack consistency, we have in the top 7 lost more games many at home. recently one cannot fault Man City they are so good, but Fulham tore us to shreds, that should not have been. We have let too many games slip through our fingers.

Calm down mate was only a bit of levity
I’m hardly having a crack at you fella, doubt I’ve spoke to you before this

There is a thread on here about depression, as somebody who’s had close family impacted severely by it I don’t find it amusing.

Perhaps the fact you don’t know people on here from Adam should make you think twice before posting things like that for bantz ?

I’ll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.