Tony Cottee on TalkSport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Beardsley belittle us every international break? Clock off with 8 league games to go in each of his seasons? Goad the match going fans (the blood line of the club)?

If not then it's an invalid comparison.

Sorry I'm not a super football fan.

Everton is all that counts, don't like it? This side has a wonderful ignore feature. You shan't be changing my opinion, no matter how often you reference it.

Like i said, we used to have class and dignity.

Still hope he gets Snapped.

I hope his career gets ended and Everton win on the same day, with a scrappy 1-0 win.

But all those tens add up to 100 lad which means we should be boss?

*insert 100 and fire emojis here

And I won the league playing Sigi as a false nine with Rooney as a trequartista tucked in behind him. If I can do it why cant Ron? BOOOOOO!

Haha so because the fans aren’t singing “Everton” on repeat we’ve been walloped by near enough each team we’ve played and are playing players out of position?

Cottee is a daft idiot and should be nowhere near punditry.

Was just on there this morning saying that the downturn in form could be partially down the the negative attitude of the fans. What do we reckon to that? I reckon there could be some truth in it.

Oh look who it is jumping at the chance to have a go at the fans again, I bet you loved Cottee jumping on your bandwagon this morning didn't you mate?

Do us a favour and get one of your labourers to lob you in a cement mixer you little cretin.

And I won the league playing Sigi as a false nine with Rooney as a trequartista tucked in behind him. If I can do it why cant Ron? BOOOOOO!
Lad, I played Kev and Del up front and won the league because they're pyar rapid but Koeman didn't want to know.

Warra clown.

Oh look who it is jumping at the chance to have a go at the fans again, I bet you loved Cottee jumping on your bandwagon this morning didn't you mate?

Do us a favour and get one of your labourers to lob you in a cement mixer you little cretin.
We don’t have cement mixers here, pal. We have silos. Pre mix FTW.

Pop me on ignore you ferret if you can’t handle the truth.

Hahaha.

Over to you muscles.

for sure its true, obviously not the only reason but defo plays a part. When Jagielka next thinks about passing back to his keeper with the score at 0-0 and then thinks twice because of the boos he got last time, loses it and we go 1-0 down, you have to partly blame the fans for that. The youngsters especially must be scared to make a mistake and so just play the easy ball, they let Rooney be the one to try something creative which doesn't come off...more groans and boos, soon even he will just lay it off and let someone else get the groans

He’s right though. Just look at the way a section of our fans abused Lukaku, Stones and Barkley. No wonder none of them want to play for us and we’re stuck with the dross we have now. Our fans are honestly among the worst in the country.

We don’t have cement mixers here, pal. We have silos. Pre mix FTW.

Pop me on ignore you ferret if you can’t handle the truth.

Surprised you know what's going on at your site given you're tasked with cleaning up Romanians piss from the porta loo, still at least playing YNWA on repeat gets you through the day, truly inspirational piss cleaning music.

Yeah, it's the fans who make them play like they're not arsed every week. It's the fans who play our players in the most negative and nonsensical way possible. It's the fans who spent more money then any Everton manager has ever spent only to make us worse then we were before he started. It's the fans who are paid obsense sums of money only to make the same mistakes game after game because they obviously couldn't care less. It's the fans who run the club with the sole intention of making money for their own pockets and are happy for the club to never win anything again but just exist and make money. It's the multimillionaire fans who jog around the pitch and couldn't look less interested.

We are so lucky as a fanbase to have such an wise and far sighted guru as Tony Cottee to guide us and put us stright. Thank you Mr Cottee, thank you, thank you, a thousand time thank you for your unbelievable and outrageously unappreciated wisdom, you are this clubs unseen shining beacon of hope and we as a fanbase don't appreciate you nearly enough. I'm so sorry for that.

In other and completely unrelated news: Tony Cottee is an insufferable bellend!

for sure its true, obviously not the only reason but defo plays a part. When Jagielka next thinks about passing back to his keeper with the score at 0-0 and then thinks twice because of the boos he got last time, loses it and we go 1-0 down, you have to partly blame the fans for that. The youngsters especially must be scared to make a mistake and so just play the easy ball, they let Rooney be the one to try something creative which doesn't come off...more groans and boos, soon even he will just lay it off and let someone else get the groans

oh I have seen it all now HAHAHAHAHHA

Status
Not open for further replies.