Tomorrow or another week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anchorman9

Player Valuation: £225k
With Everton due to fly out to America very soon - surely Sunday or Monday, will this have an effect on bringing signings in?

Will tomorrow be the day for a signing to go through? Otherwise, I can't see much business happening whilst Moyes and most of the club representatives are busy in America. We return around the 5th August, leaving 11 days to bring in some players before the Blackburn game.

It is also likely the Kirkby verdict will come while Everton are stateside.

I would imagine Wyness is either in Spain or Portugal talking to Sporting and Valencia at the moment. Also, Spurs are in Spain at a training camp so a meeting with Mr Bent surely could be on the cards?

I think tomorrow could be a big day.

Its rumorued that Moutinho could be signed tommorow, but he needs a medical, so surely he wouldnt be able to sign until next week?

...im not sure when we will sign players, we might whilst we are in america, we sold beattie when we were there, id love a signing tommorow, but i cant see it happening

Patience is a virtue that all Everton fans need in abundance other wise you go nuts looking every where for clues of signings only for the club to later deny any offer made mean while our fellow penniless scousers are buying up all the cheap options and the gobshites are howling no more second raters who would be a football fanlollolWe are all sad very sad peoplelol

Its rumorued that Moutinho could be signed tommorow, but he needs a medical, so surely he wouldnt be able to sign until next week?

...im not sure when we will sign players, we might whilst we are in america, we sold beattie when we were there, id love a signing tommorow, but i cant see it happening

Where does it say that? I'd love us to get him in the next week or so.

Perhaps we can run a signing day sweepstake.

Which date to you think Everton will make our first signing?

You know it makes sense to break the interminal boredom.

Moyes doesn't need to be there for signings.

As long as the medical staff and more than likely Wyness are there, a deal can be done.

But we wont have a nice photo of moyes and the player holding the shirt :(

If someone does sign while they are in the USA, i'm pretty sure he would be on a flight to America to meet his new team mates anyway, so you would more than likely get that pic mate. :D

I think we'll have someone signed very soon. Today I had a feeling that I'd get home from university to read that we've signed someone... didnt happen though, but I sense its coming any day now!

Status
Not open for further replies.