Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's playing for the u23s tonight against Sunderland alongside Walsh so that should be interesting .
Did all that was asked of him last night , nothing spectacular equally nothing wrong , still needs time to adjust to playing in the PL , let other players and RK see what he's capable of etc.
Bottom line is he's not long turned 18 , got lots of potential but needs to be given time to develop.

colbert-popcorn.gif

I like that they're making his senior appearances something of a regular occurrence. Having to elevate his preparation and play every week will make those differences his new default.

Well he's playing for the u23s tonight against Sunderland alongside Walsh so that should be interesting .
Did all that was asked of him last night , nothing spectacular equally nothing wrong , still needs time to adjust to playing in the PL , let other players and RK see what he's capable of etc.
Bottom line is he's not long turned 18 , got lots of potential but needs to be given time to develop.
Can we watch this?

From what I've seen from him, looks tidy, good with both feet, seems to have good technique. Seems to be lacking in pace??? Haven't seen enough really to form an opinion. If he can stay away from the boo boys until his 21st birthday then he has a chance.

My old English teacher told me I'd struggle during my exams so I went home, studied and got a B. I laughed at him next time I saw him and he said "I knew you could".

That's Goat that is.

He's a great option to have as a sub to bring on for an attacker when we're winning, solid defensively but also offers something going forwards. Plus with him being so young, getting him playing time as a sub this season could be perfect - not too much pressure but he gets used to the pace of the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.