Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a fan personally, havent seen anything to suggest he will break through anytime soon.

Early days yet tho for the lad.
I nearly shat myself laughing when I seen this 18 year old alien faced superstar contribute more to Everton in one game and a few pre season friendlies than your poster boy crush fraud Besic has in two years.

Your wide ass has gone. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

I nearly shat myself laughing when I seen this 18 year old alien faced superstar contribute more to Everton in one game and a few pre season friendlies than your poster boy crush fraud Besic has in two years.

He'd close the entire youth set up down if he could mate

And he'd use the money saved to build a Besic statue

Time will prove me correct.

You're just a bitter old man

I bet if a kid knocks a football into your garden you pop it while they watch

Harsh Mikey.

Theres a young lad next door, kopite, his ball is ALWAYS landing in our garden, I give him it back everytime.

Everybody has this impression that we have abar 20 kids in the youth who will all make it, the reality is that out of the 3 age groups we currently have "ready to go", history suggests that out of those roughly 70 players, only 1 is likely to make it, its simple math.

Ive seen nothing in any of them to suggest they will play first team football for Everton.

Harsh Mikey.

Theres a young lad next door, kopite, his ball is ALWAYS landing in our garden, I give him it back everytime.

Everybody has this impression that we have abar 20 kids in the youth who will all make it, the reality is that out of the 3 age groups we currently have "ready to go", history suggests that out of those roughly 70 players, only 1 is likely to make it, its simple math.

Ive seen nothing in any of them to suggest they will play first team football for Everton.

I'm going to go on record and say at least 3 of this current batch of players between the age of 16-23 will make it as regular senior players for Everton

Not sure which ones exactly, but I think Dowell, Davies, Browning, Galloway, Pennington, Kenny and Walsh all have a decent chance

The Class of 92 produced 6. That might be beyond us

Harsh Mikey.

pop that ball mate!!!!

Harsh Mikey.

Surely you have to agree Davies is the most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.