2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel like his thread should have more replies since full time than most who actually played the first 89 minutes mate. That's the point.
He’s persistently ineffective. I can understand fans’ frustration at yet another pointless appearance from a player who has hung around for years making little progress, as well as perhaps at alarm at a decision to bring him on because it implies the manager might have some misplaced faith in him.

I can remember reading posts on this fella, such as: He's a local lad, he gets us; he's on low wages; he is perfect back-up. 😆

The lad possesses zero power and athleticism. It's like Tobias Linderoth never left.

They must be dying breed now, but there's couple of lads I know, who still defend him. Football hipsters.

'Been messed about under different managers, only getting £30,000 a week, least of our worries.. '.

They can't/won't see it. Even defended him after Newcastle 2-2. At fault for both goals + the worst cameo I've ever seen.

They're like Trump supporters.

I can remember reading posts on this fella, such as: He's a local lad, he gets us; he's on low wages; he is perfect back-up. 😆

The lad possesses zero power and athleticism. It's like Tobias Linderoth never left.
Yes seen plenty of them messages over the years on here and twitter, great for 5th choice, the problem is what do you do when you have injuries and Davies needs to start 20 games

Such a lot of hypocritical fans on here, slagging him off yet he’s probably played the least minutes of any of our midfielders in a team in the bottom three.
I would be pointing my anger at players who actually play and contribute to losing games.

Wish everybody wouldnt keep knocking Davies. His price is diminishing every week as it is. Going to end up where NOBODY wants him.

Status
Not open for further replies.