2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing he did was committing that foul - such poor play, body shape etc…. To put himself in that position. Will be interesting to see what standard he ends up playing at - obviously not top flight but im not convinced he’ll be able to hack it in the championship

The only good thing he did was committing that foul - such poor play, body shape etc…. To put himself in that position. Will be interesting to see what standard he ends up playing at - obviously not top flight but im not convinced he’ll be able to hack it in the championship

It’s a sad indictiment of everyone at Everton that when this happened I actually thought ‘at least Davies has the sense to fowl the bloke’. That’s how low the standards are.

Christ knows what they see in him at F/Farm....and the same goes for the coaching staff throughout his career. Its like the "emperors new clothes" fairytale (no pun intended) ...and we can all see what they cant - and will never want to.

I don't feel like his thread should have more replies since full time than most who actually played the first 89 minutes mate. That's the point.
I think it's more a reaction to the levels Everton have sunk. Adrift at the bottom, all rivals with a game in hand and this bloke's played more than 150 times for the club as we've sank and sank, he's been part of the demise. The 2 go hand in hand to be fair.

He honestly should never play for us again if we have any ambition whatsoever. Far better players have suffered unfair abuse from our fans. This is purely stating he's not fit for purpose in a premiership side and the "he's on;y a kid" excuse has well expired. But yes, the 89th minute subs were ludicrous as I know your post implied. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.