2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The reason he wasn't playing, just released his new wardrobe collection.

EvQxyWPXEAYROC_

Missed you tonight Tom.

See you soon xx
I'm not saying you are one of the vast majority of posters on here that were screaming for him to be sold back in October Tommye. But I have to admit I am loving the current love fest for the lad. What a turnaround in such a short space of time. Amnesty for all as far as I'm concerned.

We did indeed miss him tonight. He's been our best player for the last month or so. Hopefully raring to go against The baggies and Chelsea.

I'm not saying you are one of the vast majority of posters on here that were screaming for him to be sold back in October Tommye. But I have to admit I am loving the current love fest for the lad. What a turnaround in such a short space of time. Amnesty for all as far as I'm concerned.

We did indeed miss him tonight. He's been our best player for the last month or so. Hopefully raring to go against The baggies and Chelsea.
Me loved him long time

Vault me

We're on two different pages here. You seem to think i should be thinking like you. Im not. That he should not be for sale. A few decent weeks hasnt erased what ive thought of davies for about two years. Weighing that up against 5/6 decent games. What is so outrageous about saying lets see if theres now any consistency.
Maybe the crux of this is that you dont think davies was poor. Well thats a very divided opinion. I dont think he's a long term starter. Depending on what level Everton are aspiring for of course. But he's put a foot in the door at least.

I feel like you're arguing with something I'm not saying.

The crux is - that people who wrote him off and wanted him sold for buttons have been proven wrong. No more, no less G

I havent said he's never had a poor run if form or that he should should be a regular starter.

For old times sake - people who wrote him off and wanted him sold for buttons have been proven wrong. No more, no less G

Status
Not open for further replies.