2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony when Ancelotti turns to Davies again after Sigurdsson and Gomes are benched and he’ll still be getting in the team even after the club has bought Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Klaasen, Bernard, Gbamin, Gomes, Delph, Iwobi, Allan, Doucoure, James all since Tom made his debut, and he still looks probably our best bet to start in the third midfield slot at the weekend. Unbelievable.
Is that unbelievable in a good way or...unbe-'kin-lievable in a wtf way?

Asking for a friend.

Anyone else?

giphy.gif

At least he’s getting a run out in the Christmas JD advert.

Some life. He’s managed to rack up like 30+ 4/10 performances. Gets new contracts. Keeps getting picked and now JD come calling with a big fat check. A lad that is a troll to the word fashion. It’s not his fault. He probably thinks he is deadly. Bizarre the graft some of us working class folk put in and here’s a kid doing what we would do for leisure and not very good at it, spending our years salary on a wily wonka suit and pair of extremely overpriced converse. That he probably wears once, throws it in the charity bag and in some second hand cloths shop rack that nobody on thier right mind is paying 5£ for.

Can't believe any clothing manufacturer, designer or shop would see a ringing endorsement from Tom Davies as anything positive.

Have you seen what he chooses to wear? and on a week day as well.

Some life. He’s managed to rack up like 30+ 4/10 performances. Gets new contracts. Keeps getting picked and now JD come calling with a big fat check. A lad that is a troll to the word fashion. It’s not his fault. He probably thinks he is deadly. Bizarre the graft some of us working class folk put in and here’s a kid doing what we would do for leisure and not very good at it, spending our years salary on a wily wonka suit and pair of extremely overpriced converse. That he probably wears once, throws it in the charity bag and in some second hand cloths shop rack that nobody on thier right mind is paying 5£ for.
What puzzles me is how a lad who has cultivated some sort of Andy Warhol persona off the pitch also contrives to show zero creativity or imagination on it.

Seeing the gear he wears, you'd expect him to be pulling out all manner of wacky skills and no-look passes when he plays football.

What puzzles me is how a lad who has cultivated some sort of Andy Warhol persona off the pitch also contrives to show zero creativity or imagination on it.

Seeing the gear he wears, you'd expect him to be pulling out all manner of wacky skills and no-look passes when he plays football.
Bingo. Cause he’s a fraud. (Off the pitch). It’s easy to dress like mad thing and pass it off as being an outside the box creative when you are minted. Splashing thousands of pounds on ridiculous attire. Still gets the respect and all the minge cause he is a premier league footballer. Would he be doing it if it didn’t work out and became a builder.

Bingo. Cause he’s a fraud. (Off the pitch). It’s easy to dress like mad thing and pass it off as being an outside the box creative when you are minted. Splashing thousands of pounds on ridiculous attire. Still gets the respect and all the minge cause he is a premier league footballer. Would he be doing it if it didn’t work out and became a builder.

1953 called and needs you and your opinions on youth fashion back mate.

1953 called and needs you and your opinions on youth fashion back mate.

Don’t get me wrong I am prone to the peculiar etc. Heck, I even ordered a limp Bizkit hoody online last night. Just doesn’t seem to show that expression out on the pitch. I suppose if you’re limited, but you’d hope he knows his days are numbered. Should try playing with the freedom his fashion suggests and risk a few clever forward passes or something.

So what?

He's a young lad and can do what he wants off the pitch. He's not doing anything wrong or hurting anyone. If he wants to express himself through what clothes he wears, it's his choice.

On the pitch - he's probably never gonna be good enough, though he hasn't been helped by five managers all just chopping and changing his role. If we can cash in on him in some form in the coming season or so, we probably will do.

So what?

He's a young lad and can do what he wants off the pitch. He's not doing anything wrong or hurting anyone. If he wants to express himself through what clothes he wears, it's his choice.

On the pitch - he's probably never gonna be good enough, though he hasn't been helped by five managers all just chopping and changing his role. If we can cash in on him in some form in the coming season or so, we probably will do.
Well cause his playing fashion on tantamount to what Kim Jon In makes the lads wear. If his cloths are progressive and free. I’d like to see that on the pitch. May aswell try.

Status
Not open for further replies.