2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph is ten times the player Davies is I don't even think it's remotely close. The only problem is keeping him fit.

Sigurdsson (rightly) gets an absolute slating everywhere because he is pretty rubbish. He gets away with absolutely nothing.

Disagree - I think your maths is out on Delph by at least a factor of 10, and that's before I get onto his injury record for us.

Also, take a look at the siggy thread - people are still making excuses for the crab, and spout the "wrong position/he's a number 10/wrong system" rubbish in relation to him, like that allows him to perform in the abject fashion he has done since he joined us.

Tom gets nothing but brickbats, even when he's trying to put in a shift in, and he always has a go, and never goes hiding, unlike Delph or siggy.

I genuinely think he's a better option for us alongside Allan and Doucs, when gomes is out.

Disagree - I think your maths is out on Delph by at least a factor of 10, and that's before I get onto his injury record for us.

Also, take a look at the siggy thread - people are still making excuses for the crab, and spout the "wrong position/he's a number 10/wrong system" rubbish in relation to him, like that allows him to perform in the abject fashion he has done since he joined us.

Tom gets nothing but brickbats, even when he's trying to put in a shift in, and he always has a go, and never goes hiding, unlike Delph or siggy.

I genuinely think he's a better option for us alongside Allan and Doucs, when gomes is out.

Nobody cares if a player is trying if they are crap. Niasse was a trier, look at the stick he got.

Saying that Davies is a trier and never goes hiding is just as bad as using the wrong position/wrong system stuff with Sigurdsson. Both players have their backers as any player does (hell, I was a Niasse backer...)

Neither are good enough if we are being honest. That's not giving "brickbats" to anybody, that's just how it is.

Not so sure about Tom Davies but I bet Bolassie would've put a decent shift in against Southampton.

I got some stick for saying Bolasie is a more useful premier league player than Bernard a few weeks ago.

Got to be honest, I am still waiting to be proved wrong.

(This is not a Bolasie endorsement in any way shape or form by the way.)

I agree I don't really see Bernard as anything other than a trick now and then. If you are that small you need to be a nasty sod like Bremner to impose yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.