2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like he’s off to Southampton
I hope so. He deserves a break and they have a very good manager who enjoys developing young players.

The lad needs a new start. He's become very stagnant here. It's a shame that it appears to be just a loan but hopefully we can negotiate in an obligation to buy if he fulfills so many fixtures, similar to what we did with Cleverley. We really need to be bringing in at least £10/15m from this sale, either this year or next year.

He's become a figure to be ridiculed in here which I think is sad. Hopefully he is able to find success away from the club and enjoys a good career in the Premier League, except against us of course.

He is nowhere near as bad as some of us make out, that said, he isn't really that good either. I see a lot of people saying there is a player in there etc. I'm not sure there is.

He is a decent lower to mid table top flight midfielder. There is nothing wrong with that either.

He is nowhere near as bad as some of us make out, that said, he isn't really that good either. I see a lot of people saying there is a player in there etc. I'm not sure there is.

He is a decent lower to mid table top flight midfielder. There is nothing wrong with that either.

If he goes out on loan then perhaps Gbamin is coming back earlier than expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.