2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shied away too much in the first half doing nothing. Think the reason Carlos played Davies instead of Gordon or Bernard is perhaps to make him visible before transfer deadline.
Absolutely no way is he leaving. Carlo appears to rate him, albeit as a back up to the first eleven.

Anyone slag this lad off after today then are culpable for the job lot that made him unfollow everton on Instagram. Was very solid in midfield and even did a good job at right back, an asset to the squad and any doubters can go die

e31.jpg

Anyone slag this lad off after today then are culpable for the job lot that made him unfollow everton on Instagram. Was very solid in midfield and even did a good job at right back, an asset to the squad and any doubters can go die

I thought he was average at best, and Doucoure/Sigurdsson covered a lot of his sins today. He was the worst of our midfielders except perhaps Delph off the bench.

And he's been crap for two straight years.

So I'm off to go die then.

Wasn't invisible when he popped up to stop what would have been a clear goal.

Get off the lad's back. No he isn't currently good enough to be in our first XI. But he isn't anymore. Instead he's come on due to injuries and done a good job in two different positions.
Absolutely brilliant block.

Would have been another Pickford error induced goal; saved him there.

I thought he was average at best, and Doucoure/Sigurdsson covered a lot of his sins today. He was the worst of our midfielders except perhaps Delph off the bench.

And he's been crap for two straight years.

So I'm off to go die then.

Made a goal saving block in the second half, kept the ball moving and generally didn't do much wrong, I might be wrong or slightly drunk or slightly elated after watching beloved Everton play the best I've ever seen us in my lifetime. Apologies bro

Status
Not open for further replies.