2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Tom can knuckle down this season & watch,learn & improve playing & training with our new midfield players,it is an ideal opportunity for him to progress his game.

He will get plenty of game time I am sure with team rotation,resting,injuries & suspensions & it will be his chance to show what he can do with better players around him.

He starts with a clean slate now we have improved midfield players & we will need performances from the whole squad this season if we are to move forward & challenge for Europe.
Great post mate will take the pressure off with having he rest next to him, hope he can get some form back as is great having local lads in the team

Hope he gets a loan or maybe he can offer something off the bench this season

Pony Hawk is one of the greatest insults posted on this site though

Great post mate will take the pressure off with having he rest next to him, hope he can get some form back as is great having local lads in the team
The fact that manager brought him on to help see out the game shows that he trusts him. We were far better than Spurs but only a goal up that was not a substitution just to waste time.

At this stage, Tom Davies needs to be playing more not less. Loaning him out to a club like West Ham, or somewhere else he'll be given more game time, would be more beneficial than having the lad sit on our bench; only getting minutes here and there.

In my view and unfortunately for Davies, we've moved up a gear in midfield. The alternatives we now have in midfield are either more skilful, powerful, tenacious or experienced and his game time will be severely limited. I think he had his chance last season and as we all know from watching the games he wasn't able to consistently deliver. The three new guys showed yesterday that you can perform if you have what it takes.

I like Tom, I want him to do well for us. I also dont see him playing tons this season unless his game drastically improves, which will only happen if he plays. A season long loan would be good, Im thinking.

Starting to wonder if people don't just sit at home and decide who or what will be the focus of ire for them, we won away at Spurs so obviously the first thought is to slate Tom, weird bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.