2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still only 22. At any top 6 side he’d have been properly nurtured & rested when his his form or confidence dipped. That hole in defensive midfield made the whole team struggle. It’s hardly his fault he was being picked.

Clean slate now.
His fault he was being picked? He’s a professional footballer ffs, one that can’t pass 5 yards, and that hole you mention is the position he was meant to be playing in.

Should of been a good lesson for Tom watching our new lads. Every one with a clearly defined role knowing exactly what they are in the team for, get the feeling from Davies at times that he doesn't even know his own strengths and weaknesses.

Let's hope Tom can knuckle down this season & watch,learn & improve playing & training with our new midfield players,it is an ideal opportunity for him to progress his game.

He will get plenty of game time I am sure with team rotation,resting,injuries & suspensions & it will be his chance to show what he can do with better players around him.

He starts with a clean slate now we have improved midfield players & we will need performances from the whole squad this season if we are to move forward & challenge for Europe.

Still only 22. At any top 6 side he’d have been properly nurtured & rested when his his form or confidence dipped. That hole in defensive midfield made the whole team struggle. It’s hardly his fault he was being picked.

Clean slate now.
What form is that, then? Not saying we shouldn't hang on in the hopes of a step improvement, but it's not like he was once great and is now is just a bit off the pace.

Let's hope Tom can knuckle down this season & watch,learn & improve playing & training with our new midfield players,it is an ideal opportunity for him to progress his game.

He will get plenty of game time I am sure with team rotation,resting,injuries & suspensions & it will be his chance to show what he can do with better players around him.

He starts with a clean slate now we have improved midfield players & we will need performances from the whole squad this season if we are to move forward & challenge for Europe.
100% with this and I’m sure he’l start against Salford

Status
Not open for further replies.