2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupace20210210234336.png

I don't know what was going on with Spurs' midfield but Davies and Doucoure were dancing round them in a way I've not seen either of them do before.

For the first time in ages, Davies has given himself a platform to build on. Gotta hope there's more to come.
Fully agree mate, for me he's layed a bit of a marker down tonight, played like an old head didn't he, its no surprise to anyone he can produce a performance like that but that has to become his benchmark, not a one off, same old everton tho, do that tonight but got schooled by the horse punchers the other week

Think it would be correct if Davies starts and Allan on the bench (if fit) and we can introduce him back to the fold with a couple of sub appearances until he is up to speed again. I wouldn't mind that if Davies can guarantee similar performances to the last 2 games.
We need Allan up to speed for the derby. Come to think of it we need the whole team up to speed for that game. When we gained in confidence and momentum from tonight’s game, I hope isn’t lost due to what it has taken out of us physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.