2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's shown that he isn't good enough or improving, but the fact that some of you even partially base your opinion on him playing football for Everton on how he dresses is dead weird. "I think he focuses too much on fashion" is such a dumb statement. I like the guy just don't think he's good enough, that has nothing to do with what he is wearing.

It shows just where his head is mate.

Football seems secondary to the silly out there outfits.

He had one decent cameo against City and has not achieved the same level since.

Just don't get the hate for Davies, he is a local lad and an everton fan. Ok, he may not be what we need right now in midfield but I genuinely think he tries which is all we can ask. Not his fault he gets played every week.

Just don't get the hate for Davies, he is a local lad and an everton fan. Ok, he may not be what we need right now in midfield but I genuinely think he tries which is all we can ask. Not his fault he gets played every week.
I don't think anyone hates him. His detractors rightly say he is a crap footballer and should not be in our 1st team squad. He gets very highly paid for just trying his best. We need to aim higher if we are to progress. His off the field capers just add extra ammunition. After he goes, I wonder who will replace him as top target on here or is that place firmly held by Pickford for now?

He's shown that he isn't good enough or improving, but the fact that some of you even partially base your opinion on him playing football for Everton on how he dresses is dead weird. "I think he focuses too much on fashion" is such a dumb statement. I like the guy just don't think he's good enough, that has nothing to do with what he is wearing.

Some truth in that. Didnt ferguson get rid of beckham because he said the off field stuff was affecting his on pitch performances.
Who knows. Davies hasnt kicked on. Actualy looks worse. Maybe its just because hes not good enough.

Haha no, my mate's dad plays golf with someone who works for the club. (yeah its one of them)

Like I said I've got no idea if he's reliable like
The Mail were reporting it a week or two back so maybe had some legs. If we are getting Doucoure and Allan his opportunities will be limited.

Even more damning that DCL and Davies couldn't be bothered to get themselves back then - Iwobi spent at least some of the off season with them. Shows that there is plenty in the PM.

DCL and Davies have been doing kids training sessions in Kirkby so nothing too sinister.

Hopefully Davies learnt something from the kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.