2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
People see games differently, not everybody thought he was poor.
Thought he was ok nothing more nothing less. Still no athletism,. Never gets into a goalscoring position. Lost the ball a few times as usual
But he did ok won the ball back a few times. Made a couple of wild challenges. Got booked for one the other tackled well in the penalty. Just does nothing to justify all his appearances

Never in my entire life have I seen a player as poor at tackling as Davies, there’s a fair few strikers in the league with more acumen in the tackle than him

Things you can definitely predict. (No 437).

If Davies is still here next season.

It's 0-0 at Mordor, and in the 91st minute, Davies makes a rash challenge on the edge of our box.

The RS whack in the resultant free kick, cue flares, fireworks, and general RS laughter.

Things you can definitely predict. (No 437).

If Davies is still here next season.

It's 0-0 at Mordor, and in the 91st minute, Davies makes a rash challenge on the edge of our box.

The RS whack in the resultant free kick, cue flares, fireworks, and general RS laughter.
Mordor, love it.

When the massive majority see it one way, maybe it’s time to reassess your opinion.
I have no problem with you or anybody else having a different opinion on any player .
However, if the opinion of GOT counted for anything we certainly would not have Coleman, Keane, DCL and others anywhere in the team.
Moise Kean would have played every game.
I think there is a herd mentality here on GOT and I have really favoured being part of a herd.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.