2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs a loan to establish what his role is, as per Holgate, but also others who weren’t brought back.
Unfortunately Carlo has to use the dross he has at the moment

I'd loan him out and if he doesn't perform wherever he goes, get rid. We all said DCL was garbage for years and all of a sudden he's performing at a good level. There's no reason that can't be Davies in a year or two but there is no way he can be a part of our midfield next season

I'd loan him out and if he doesn't perform wherever he goes, get rid. We all said DCL was garbage for years and all of a sudden he's performing at a good level. There's no reason that can't be Davies in a year or two but there is no way he can be a part of our midfield next season
Tom has played nearly 100 games and yesterday he got schooled by an 18 year old in his 2 game, it was an utter shambles mate. I'm fed up of all this 'oh loan him out' NO!! people need to just accept he is not up to the required level we need. I'm a bit the same with DCL, it's great he has found his scoring touch at the moment, but he needs to take it into next season and the one after before hailing him as the second coming (i do think he will carry the form on if we stick with the 4-4-2 setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.