2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom has played nearly 100 games and yesterday he got schooled by an 18 year old in his 2 game, it was an utter shambles mate. I'm fed up of all this 'oh loan him out' NO!! people need to just accept he is not up to the required level we need. I'm a bit the same with DCL, it's great he has found his scoring touch at the moment, but he needs to take it into next season and the one after before hailing him as the second coming (i do think he will carry the form on if we stick with the 4-4-2 setup)
Davies isn't good enough but hounding out the likes of Sigurdsson Delph and Schneiderlin are priorities imo

Why is Davies less of a priority? He isn't good enough. It's simple. I'm not wanting to hound him but he shouldn't be in the team.
Delph, Sigurdsson and Shneiderlin are all finished players with no futures. Davies can still be fixed although he does manage to look 20 years older than he is on the pitch

Forget a loan. He isn't good enough.
We have 1 cm that is deemed "good enough" at the moment. There is no way we get rid of all the useless ones in a single window and Davies is certainly lower on the hate list than the other crabs

We have 1 cm that is deemed "good enough" at the moment. There is no way we get rid of all the useless ones in a single window and Davies is certainly lower on the hate list than the other crabs
Is there no one coming through the youth system?
I do no what your saying mate. It's just so frustrating.

Unfortunately i just dont see anything he can build on. With DCL he has always had pace, decent in the air and runs all day, he has built on that recently by adding a bit of composure to his game and toughening up.. Tom struggles offensively, defensively and positionally.. he is weak on the ball, lethargic in and out of possession and his stats are poor, 5 goals 4 assists in 96 PL games, 27 passes per game with 77% accuracy.
Would love him to prove me wrong but he's 22 in a few months and will have over 100 PL appearances by then and ive never once looked at him and seen him as our future :(

Status
Not open for further replies.