2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think it was possible to be as slow as him and make it as a professional footballer.

Don't think Tom is our future great white hope after all.
Absolutely horrible footballer. Genuinely cannot believe how somebody who offers so, so little has made it as a Premier League footballer. I think he even got a significantly improved contract based on his initial decent season auch us. Unreal.

I’ve backed the lad since he burst on the scene but the reality is he’s a mid table player. He’ll look ok at home and people will say he needs a chance to develop but away from home at the top sides he can’t compete and ultimately that’s what we want to do if we want to get back to the top.

I’ve backed the lad since he burst on the scene but the reality is he’s a mid table player. He’ll look ok at home and people will say he needs a chance to develop but away from home at the top sides he can’t compete and ultimately that’s what we want to do if we want to get back to the top.
Think you’re being very kind to him to be honest. You may not have noticed but we’re lower than mid table, and I certainly don’t think he’s good enough for us.

Our midfield of Sigs, Gomes and Davies was our downfall yesterday. Out if the 3 Davies should be the most defensive but that was always going to be hard for him. Carlos messed up in midfield yesterday.
Yeah I agree it was pretty clear the set up wasn't working from the start. Change was needed after the 1st goal IMO.

Had a feeling when he was hooked,I would never see him in an Everton shirt again, the game just passed him by,shame really,but he hasn't progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.