2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ringleader? Do I come across as someone that can inspire online followers to you. It may come across that way due to an alarming number of other posters that point out the tosh you and the gang post.
I see you as a poster VERY quick to try and insult other posters. I’ve seen this pointed out on a number of occasions.

What gang is this?

Ah, the ol’ trying to get people to hang up on posters you don’t agree with. You’re one of the ringleaders in that regard.

Sure GrandOldTeam themselves did a thread asking people to refrain from doing this. You must not have got the memo.
Ringleader? Do I come across as someone that can inspire online followers to you. It may come across that way due to an alarming number of other posters that point out the tosh you and the gang post.
I see you as a poster VERY quick to try and insult other posters. I’ve seen this pointed out on a number of occasions.

What gang is this?
Lads take this to PM please, no one else is interested at all, in any way.

‘Says young scouse lad in bucket loads’

I don’t give a crap what he’s wearing but that is just a load of bollocks.

You go out to town or go to the match and tell me who is dressing like that? It doesn’t say scouse in the slightest.

Also, you’re making a big deal out of a comment I made on how he’s supposedly helping new players connect with a fanbase.

You get your head out of your arse and read posts properly.
Young plasterer in work, same age as Tom, lad earns about £400 a week. Doesn't stop him hitting Matthew St et al every Saturday in his £450 Balenciaga's and his £600 Valentinos. Like Tom, he doesn't give a [Poor language removed].

No, there's a little posse of 3 or 4 who love to gang-post when they have it in for a player. But when a few posters are online and challenge back they go into a meltdown, classic school yard bully stuff.
I don't post heaps on here, too much of the same being said and rephrased and said again, but when some resort to bagging a player because of their taste in clothes, well, it just beggars belief.

No, there's a little posse of 3 or 4 who love to gang-post when they have it in for a player. But when a few posters are online and challenge back they go into a meltdown, classic school yard bully stuff.
I don't post heaps on here, too much of the same being said and rephrased and said again, but when some resort to bagging a player because of their taste in clothes, well, it just beggars belief.
Asked for this to stop thanks.

Yeh I do find the shouts of some bullying clique ironic when they themselves are a clique of random player bashing. Reckon we all just need a big fight tbh.

Couldn’t care less what he wears but people acting as if he’s some unique talent need to lay off, wish people would actually take into account how he plays and not that he’s some “fashion icon” for looking like the Joker’s scouse nephew.

Without injuries he gets no where near the squad and even now he’s our last choice as a midfielder. Let him look like a tit all he wants people should be focusing on a player’s ability, not their personal lives and Tom lacks it.

It's quite clear to anyone with a footballing brain and an Instagram account that the guy is going to be one of our most successful captains. Can't wait for his photo on the Goodison timeline, hope it's above whatever turnstile you have your ticket at.

How noble of him to not kick up a fuss whilst picking up his millions. A true hero.

You think Davies will help players connect to the local fanbase? I can’t remember the last time I seen a fan walking down County Road with a Louis Vuitton bathrobe on.

I think that’s about as detached from the average match-going Everton fan as you could get.

I 100% get your point, but I'd be doing the same if I was 21, came from nothing and suddenly had that type of cash. He does a hell of a lot of work with EitC so I think it's harsh to label him based on his fashion choices.

Great innit, 2 young lads dressing like Kings and riding electric pedal bikes in NYC, what not to love?
The multiple pages of posts would seem to suggest quite a lot!

People really need to lighten up and live a little - perhaps go down to a charity store and get some similar gear, dress up with a mate for a laugh and see if they enjoy the reactions they get!

Status
Not open for further replies.