2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Davies looks like a bellend. Let’s not pretend he doesn’t.

He’s also been atrocious for the majority of games he’s played in.

What’s his future at this club is the important thing because I don’t see him getting into the midfield anytime soon.

After the FA Cup humiliation I thought it would be the end of Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin and Delph but Davies couldn’t even provide a viable alternative to them.

He needs to go out on loan somewhere and prove to Ancelotti that he can be a part of the team. It’s done Holgate the world of good. If he doesn’t, then we might as well get rid. I’m sure a Championship club would be in for him.

He must have a fair set of testicles to go out like that in daylight.

I gotta admit, I think it's great. Two lads enjoying their success.
And they are successful.
Out of thousands of lads in their age group who joined football academies around the country from a pretty young age, they are playing at the top level. Regardless of whether you think they deserve to be there or not.
For certain, it's not for the lack of hard work.

I'm glad they are enjoying themselves.
As one poster pointed out, at least they aren't pictured getting bladdered and stuffing hundreds down strippers thongs.

davies is struggling to make the squad and hasn’t progressed in 3 years. He needs loaning out or a new club.
Dom has progressed massively.

I just get the feeling with Davies his priorities/passion is:

1. Fashion

2. Football

Now if he was as talented as Ronaldo I wouldn't care less if he spent his free time galavanting around cat walks but he's not progressed in 3 years and if anything you could argue he has regressed therefore for me if he was serious about making it as a top professional he needs to be putting in serious effort - first on the training ground and last off it.

I just cant see it and think he spends most his time planning his next extravagant outfit rather than hitting the gym / training ground.

I couldn't care less if he prefers Fashion, or anything else for that matter, over football.

All that matters is he trains well, works hard, looks after himself, improves his game, and follows the managers instructions.

I like football a heck of a lot more than my job and I am definitely not a footballer.

He must have a fair set of testicles to go out like that in daylight.

I gotta admit, I think it's great. Two lads enjoying their success.
And they are successful.
Out of thousands of lads in their age group who joined football academies around the country from a pretty young age, they are playing at the top level. Regardless of whether you think they deserve to be there or not.
For certain, it's not for the lack of hard work.

I'm glad they are enjoying themselves.
As one poster pointed out, at least they aren't pictured getting bladdered and stuffing hundreds down strippers thongs.
Nonsense.
DCL is having success.
Davies won the lottery getting a big contract,

I couldn't care less if he prefers Fashion, or anything else for that matter, over football.

All that matters is he trains well, works hard, looks after himself, improves his game, and follows the managers instructions.

I like football a heck of a lot more than my job and I am definitely not a footballer.
No sign of that, is there?

I think hes done ok this season. A couple of bad performances and a couple of bad mistakes but hes hardly the only one this year?

Hes an easy target. Yet on Saturday it was another example of him coming on and us regaining control of the match. Palace didnt threaten again once in the match.

I'm seeing improvement from both DCL and Davies and I'd much rather them be off sightseeing in New York than on the lash in Magaluf or Benidorm. They're on a few days off. Who cares what clothes they wear.

Thats the point - he's actually regressing and people think him arsing around trying to be the next fashion icon is somehow going to help him make it as a top level player/athlete.

I've called it for a while - I think he'll end up in the championship / lower leagues before sacking football off and going into the fashion industry. Fair play to the lad if he does I hope it works out for him but he's wasting his talent imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.