2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did. But just seemed rusty to me. A lot of players played some utterly shocking passes or ran into trouble last night.

Futher forward he was composed, kept the ball, passed and moved quick.

He needs constant games. The lads technical ability is there to see for me.
I mean rust is one thing, but that was perhaps the worst giveaway Ive seen all year by any player on any team. Softly dropping it under little pressure to the feet of a defender for a clean run on your keeper with no one to even beat....a gift among gifts.

I think he's one of those typical 'street' footballers who hasn't adjusted to tactical discipline being tacked on to his raw talent.

He seems a different player now to the lad who did three City players up like kippers a few years back. Still hope for him but he hasn't progressed as far as you'd have wanted.

I think he's one of those typical 'street' footballers who hasn't adjusted to tactical discipline being tacked on to his raw talent.

He seems a different player now to the lad who did three City players up like kippers a few years back. Still hope for him but he hasn't progressed as far as you'd have wanted.

Cos hes spent the most important years of his career sitting on a bench.

The boy Foden will go the same way.

I mean rust is one thing, but that was perhaps the worst giveaway Ive seen all year by any player on any team. Softly dropping it under little pressure to the feet of a defender for a clean run on your keeper with no one to even beat....a gift among gifts.
True, he was under no pressure at all and left the pass short by about 10 yards, would the people on here saying he is good enough be saying the same thing had they scored off that error? Would we have come back to win the game from 1-0 down, I doubt it. It’s time for him to either go out on loan like Holgate did and play a lot of games at a lower level or for the club to sell him, but that brings the question of who would buy him? I would suggest a championship club possibly... The lad looks very short on confidence which needs to be addressed to help him if nothing else, I was watching him during the shooting warm up and he hit the target once, all of his other shots ended up in the crowd, or is it just belief that is missing? Or is it even that the team has moved on and he’s not in the plans anymore

Don't know If this has been mentioned but he looked scared to shoot against Sheffield Wednesday the other day. I don't know why but he was in many good positions but opted to pass?

Wrong, so very wrong.

Ross is good, but the angry, bitter, booing entitled "fans" we have just wont have it, and beleive he has failed, bizare.

Same will happen to Davies, DCL, Kenny, Dowell and many others.

We dont give any of them a chace. We ruin them with expectation and the second they dont hit that imaginary level, we hound them.

So sad.
Any good young player can't wait to get out of the club once they've experienced our fan base after daring to have a bad couple of games

Status
Not open for further replies.