2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute garbage,
Hibbert was tolerated for years depsite being the least talented left back in the league throughout that whole period. He was consistently dismal but still
made millions and many people went to his testimonial. Everyone liked him as a man but he was dire as a prem full back.
Vlasic and Lookman are nowhere near good enough for a top 6 prem team. Neither have got stick but no manager throughout their stay thought they
were anywhere near good enough to start regularly and they never will.
Lukaku is good enough to play for a top 6 prem side but people where frustrated that he didnt show his best because he wouldnt apply himself enough.
That has been borne out in the fact Man U didnt want him.
Barkley is a deeply floored prem player who we did well to sell.
Stones has never been a defender, we somehow got 60 mill for a fella too awful to play regularly for us.

What are you on about? Davies is not physically, mentally or talent wise strong enough to succeed in a top 6 prem side,

If you are good enough for Evertons first team and apply yourself you wont find a better set of fans to support you anywhere.
And if you are a young local lad you will be given many poor games before the support falls away.
Were you watching via a mirror mate?

Its 10.20 and Ive had a few drinks. When you think back at Hibbos career its easy to get things mixed up in the haze and fog of dross.

Bit harsh Goat.

I saw on another thread you dont think we will miss Gueye this season.

Youll be telling us you cried when Hibbo retired or it all started going wrong when we binned Hibbo/Osman next.

Bit harsh Goat.

I saw on another thread you dont think we will miss Gueye this season.

Youll be telling us you cried when Hibbo retired or it all started going wrong when we binned Hibbo/Osman next.

85 started the rot, you know when English clubs got banned from European football.

Our team was broken up due to the players/Manager wanting to play in Europe.

But the real damage was done when the Premier League was formed and instead of growing like clubs like United, Arsenal and Liverpool did, we stood still and watched as the money train passed us by. I mean dont get me wrong, we are where we are cos of us and us alone, nobody has done more to ruin this club than Everton.

All I know is that with Gana we won zip, with Osman and Hibbert we won zip, they are just victims of Everton Football Club, at least Gana will win something this year, im made up for the fella, he deserves it. But can everybody stop acting like we sold Roy Keane for Gods sake.

I'd give him a game but you know we are going with the Morgan and Delph dire team.

He did not take his chance by not taking his youth international form into Sheff Wed match, to be honest he was a liability at times Tuesday night, maybe not match fit. Still can't see how he starts again anytime soon!

He did not take his chance by not taking his youth international form into Sheff Wed match, to be honest he was a liability at times Tuesday night, maybe not match fit. Still can't see how he starts again anytime soon!

his back pass was terrible and could have cost us the game and the cup run. I didn’t see the rest of the game but from all the accounts I’ve seen he played some good passes and provided energy going forward, neither of which quantities have been in abundant supply for us. I’m willing to attribute it to rust.

So I’m openly backing him because 1) I really do like the guy 2) he’s a Blue and maybe most importantly 3) with Gbamin still a few weeks away at least, Gomes nursing a tricky injury, and Schneiderlin in terrible form, Davies is next man ups.

But if he doesn't get a game he won't get match fit? Maybe not for city but I would give him games if Gomes and Gbamin are out, at least he has legs and tries a forward pass which is more than Morgan does. Davies does make mistakes but he also tries things he isn't safe like safe Gylfi and safe Morgan who are currently offering very little.

Absolute garbage,
Hibbert was tolerated for years depsite being the least talented left back in the league throughout that whole period. He was consistently dismal but still
made millions and many people went to his testimonial. Everyone liked him as a man but he was dire as a prem full back.
Vlasic and Lookman are nowhere near good enough for a top 6 prem team. Neither have got stick but no manager throughout their stay thought they
were anywhere near good enough to start regularly and they never will.
Lukaku is good enough to play for a top 6 prem side but people where frustrated that he didnt show his best because he wouldnt apply himself enough.
That has been borne out in the fact Man U didnt want him.
Barkley is a deeply floored prem player who we did well to sell.
Stones has never been a defender, we somehow got 60 mill for a fella too awful to play regularly for us.

What are you on about? Davies is not physically, mentally or talent wise strong enough to succeed in a top 6 prem side,

If you are good enough for Evertons first team and apply yourself you wont find a better set of fans to support you anywhere.
And if you are a young local lad you will be given many poor games before the support falls away.

Sounds like the ramblings of a man that really hasn't watched much of Everton, which would make sense.

I've been calling for Davies to start a game for weeks now as I thought he can't be any worse than the crab (Schneiderlin), but, after watching his "performance" on Tuesday I really don't want him near the side at the minute! Like others have said I'm not sure if it's just a lack of match fitness/confidence but I thought he was the worst player on the pitch that night and really failed to take a big opportunity and show everyone and Marco what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.