2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an entourage? Who's in this entourage? Cos according to Transfermarkt he doesn't even have an agent and according to @Eggs he's a down to earth lad who lives with his ma and drives a sensible car.

...he’s actually moved house (I won’t say where) and bought his folks and brother a house in the same road. Good people.

i have no problem with how he’s living his private life, there’s plenty more concerning ways many young footballers have. These lads have enormous wealth and we have to accept they live in a different world.

What matters most is that football matters.

Imagine thinking he doesn't train properly or enough but yet Carlo Ancelotti picks him to start/come on most games. :coffee:

Because he has no other option.

Once Gomes and Gbamin are fit and we dip into the summer market can you really see him getting anywhere near the team at present?

Again its either his talent or the application. I believe he has talent but the application hasn't been there - you see it on the pitch he chases the ball like a puppy their is little to none tactical nous.

My advice to the lad is get a 2 dollar haircut, drop the fashion for now and become the top quality CM that can wear the armband with pride.

People laugh at the likes of Milner and Declan Rice but if he becomes as good as either of those he'll have a decent career.

Because he has no other option.

Once Gomes and Gbamin are fit and we dip into the summer market can you really see him getting anywhere near the team at present?

Again its either his talent or the application. I believe he has talent but the application hasn't been there - you see it on the pitch he chases the ball like a puppy their is little to none tactical nous.

My advice to the lad is get a 2 dollar haircut, drop the fashion for now and become the top quality CM that can wear the armband with pride.

People laugh at the likes of Milner and Declan Rice but both of those players made him look a joke this season - if he becomes as good as any of them he'll have a decent career.

Why does his hair make any difference at all like?

Niasse goes training everyday mate doesnt mean there is much intensity or desire in that training.

I just dont see the desire in the lad to progress in football. Holgate went out on loan to WBA and grew in maturity leading their promotion challenge.

Kenny has gone to another country to get experience and regular football.

Whats Tom doing to aid his development? Its not all his fault the clubs being ran poorly in recent years which hasnt helped I imagine however with Tom hes becoming another joker at the club.

The fans should be helping him but instead they are turning him into some Banter Caricature like Niasse - WAHEYYY ITS DER PRINCE OUMAR! whilst he steals a living from the club.
Absolute clown you fella.

...he’s actually moved house (I won’t say where) and bought his folks and brother a house in the same road. Good people.

i have no problem with how he’s living his private life, there’s plenty more concerning ways many young footballers have. These lads have enormous wealth and we have to accept they live in a different world.

What matters most is that football matters.
Next t to a skateboard park I've heard

Status
Not open for further replies.