2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t think he was very good, but that could have been by design as we were absorbing a lot of pressure. He did put in a cracking tackle or two. And I’m quite convinced he may have won that tackle he was carded for. I have to see the replay again.

He got the ball first, but he proper cleaned out the man on the follow through. His trailing knee went right into the guys thigh. Looked worse than it was and no intent, but it'll always be a foul.

The lad had a decent game yesterday. I can't be bothered looking back through the vaults but I do wonder how many of the posters calling him crap in this thread are also the posters worried about Moise Kean's feelings in the other thread. Davies has his limitations and is never going to be a world beater but he played well yesterday in a very makeshift midfield and still people want to to put the boot in, boggles my mind.

The lad had a decent game yesterday. I can't be bothered looking back through the vaults but I do wonder how many of the posters calling him crap in this thread are also the posters worried about Moise Kean's feelings in the other thread. Davies has his limitations and is never going to be a world beater but he played well yesterday in a very makeshift midfield and still people want to to put the boot in, boggles my mind.
hi buddy i think u should be bothered to check because u are 100% correct. the two peoples are the same. thank u for being brave enough to tackle this great stain in our community.

hi buddy i think u should be bothered to check because u are 100% correct. the two peoples are the same. thank u for being brave enough to tackle this great stain in our community.
You're welcome. I see you're back for your one day of trolling the forum before disappearing for three months. Keep up the good work, see you in March.

I thought Davies was outstanding in a role that was more defensive than what he would normally play.

On a side issue , the media were again commenting on the great youth development at Old Trafford but no mention that Everton had Davies on the pitch with Holgate and DCL who both arrived as academy players and Gordon was on the bench as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.