2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he tends to get put in against the rot, a bit like when Calvert-Lewin gets a double against Sunderland or whatever and people like you go over the top and start comparing him to Sharp / Latchford / Dean.

You're the king of the flip-flop. We will have "Davies Revisited" by Friday.

He was total garbage against Wolves, in a game that actually mattered.

I think I've been quite consistent on Davies to be fair, I think he does ok. He was poor against Wolves and he needs to be more consistent.|

I'm not sure if DCL to Dean is worse than my Davies to Peinaar you pull me up on :D

We have seen a vast improvement in his play the last 3 games. I will not get carried away with him as we have all seen this before then he turned garbage. At least he has come back into the team and shown improvement which is a plus so I just hope it is not another false dawn.

Bizzarre, why are you asking me.? You obviously don’t like Davies , it’s just boring reading your constant criticism even when he’s not playing , so you tell me who Silva should have made captain tonight, you’ve got 10 players all older than him to chose from.

Not really, they are all garbage. As I said, he was captain by default, not a show of faith from Silva. Hardly going to make Keane captain was he, he makes the Cowardly Lion look like Mufasa and Pickford's t-rex arms would cause the armband to slip off.

Davies just sub-standard. It's the weird thing our fanbase went through with Snivelley repeating itself.

It depends what your ambitions as a club are. I doubt Tom would be allowed to develop at any of the current top 4. I'd be surprised if he even got a game.

However for a club who want to simply stay in the premiership then he's good business.

He fills out the squad as does the other average youngsters. He can play a bit to.

We will allow him to develop with the appropriate game time so that he can be sold on down the road.

His sale will pay off the ridiculous wages we have paid him and clear a tidy profit.

Not really, they are all garbage. As I said, he was captain by default, not a show of faith from Silva. Hardly going to make Keane captain was he, he makes the Cowardly Lion look like Mufasa and Pickford's t-rex arms would cause the armband to slip off.

Davies just sub-standard. It's the weird thing our fanbase went through with Snivelley repeating itself.
Ah , so in your view, the 20 year old Davies WAS the best choice as our captain tonight. Fair enough.

Much better tonight. Mugged Fernandinho off a few times and played some nice 1 touch stuff. Did also give the ball away cheaply at times but did try and keep us on the front foot. That system tonight suits us much better and we look much more balanced without Gylfi in there slowing things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.