2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still think there is a good player there but sod it let's just [Poor language removed] him off until he gets too scared to tie his own boot laces.
We have to start giving players time to develop.
How long do we give them Paul ? Do we go a season with dcl up top and lose or draw games we would win with a decent finisher... do we stick with Davis in midfield and Holgate in the back week after week when we are getting bummed by teams who we should be brushing aside ??? I’m all for bringing good players through the system.... if they are good enough and offer us something.... sadly none of these do at the moment and there’s no indication to say they will at the age of 20 or so .

I still think there is a good player there but sod it let's just [Poor language removed] him off until he gets too scared to tie his own boot laces.
We have to start giving players time to develop.
Can they not develop away from the first team or at least the first 11? Is that no longer acceptable?

That’s not Strictly true is it. He’s had several decent games at Goodison since then. He was also pretty good in that god damn awful performance at the Emirates last season (probably our best player when he came on for the second half)
But true to form, why don’t you be negative about one of the best prospects we’ve had for years, who simply needs time to develop.
I will lad, cos he's absolutely turd.

The same Davies and Kenny that nobody is allowed to [Poor language removed] off cos it’ll effect their development? Say what you like about Davies, but there is no way he should be captain. I think Silva is setting him up for failure by giving him the arm band, it isn’t fair on him as he hasn’t proved himself good enough to be a regular yet so he shouldn’t be skipper.
well they're not the ones saying no one's allowed to slag them off are they? And Davies has been no worse than Schneiderlin and Gueye in the games i've seen.

Can they not develop away from the first team or at least the first 11? Is that no longer acceptable?
There is no substitute for playing in the first team.
I am not suggesting we throw all of them in at the same time just that when they do play that we don't continually berate them after every poor pass.
2 of our best players in the 80s side got slaughtered by the fans early in there careers(Ratcliffe and Sharpy)

There is no substitute for playing in the first team.
I am not suggesting we throw all of them in at the same time just that when they do play that we don't continually berate them after every poor pass.
2 of our best players in the 80s side got slaughtered by the fans early in there careers(Ratcliffe and Sharpy)

Status
Not open for further replies.