2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did great tonight against , admittedly limited opponents.
That said , well done lad.
Some on here need to cut him some slack , and remember his age. He is still a great prospect , lets give him some time and more experience. Especially as the season is effectively now over , he should play in most of the games

I'm not willing to give up on this kid. I know it's been almost two years now, but he showed exactly what I want to see from my midfield players when he burst on the scene. There is something there. I really hope he can find it consistently again. Tonight was a good night for him and it's a step back in the right direction. He did more than enough to retain his place and hopefully he has another good game at home on Saturday.

Silva played a flat 3 with 2 runners. Which suits Davies down to the ground imo.

This.

He doesn't have the discipline to play in a two. It also takes away from his game going forward.

I've been critical of him recently as his performances haven't been good enough regardless of age, but he played well last night in a system that seemed to suit him and the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.