2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread I can't blame him if this represents feedback he's been getting. Everton eh.....

I take your point mate, but only the lad himself can change the negative perception that many Blues feel about him.

He has to step up his game. Never dominates, never scores, never sets up much creatively.

I fear he will turn out to be another John Ebrell, but with a zanier Barnet.

I personally don't give him any verbal grief at the match when he play's, I just yawn and shrug my shoulders, don't think this effects his game.

Hope you feel better after calling a kid you don't know "poison" on the internet.

Bit rich like.

He was thrown under the bus by Silva today. Completely isolated in a big Sam hoofball system and then hooked when we needed goals, for an utter league 2 no mark who plays like he won a competition.
We need to get away from offering grossly inflated salaries to people who don't deserve it.

Our team ethic has been destroyed by the money these cowards are earning. We can't be a club where average players aspire to join just so they can earn a comfortable pay day with no pressure or weight of expectation. It's a shambolic and pathetic mess that our strategy has created.
I know it's harsh, but to me Bolasie epitomises everything that's wrong with the modern footballer. He's more interested in getting on showboat on soccer AM than the result of the match. His skills aren't even any good either ffs.

Imagine him trying to rally the troops. Good grief.

Ton Davies is a very young player and it is asking a lot for him to carry a team which is largely underperforming or at least erratic.
I see that Barcelona have signed Kevin Price Boateng ? on loan until the end of the season and surrounded by great players in a winning team he will probably do well.
If he came to Everton, apart from the fume on here at his signing, he would find it harder to make an impact.

Tom Davies would probably look like a very good player in the Man City team at present surrounded by great players confident they will win every game.

We need to give players like Davies time to develop and create a team that will help them reach their potential rather than being blamed because some older more experienced players are not doing as well as they should.

Ton Davies is a very young player and it is asking a lot for him to carry a team which is largely underperforming or at least erratic.
I see that Barcelona have signed Kevin Price Boateng ? on loan until the end of the season and surrounded by great players in a winning team he will probably do well.
If he came to Everton, apart from the fume on here at his signing, he would find it harder to make an impact.

Tom Davies would probably look like a very good player in the Man City team at present surrounded by great players confident they will win every game.

We need to give players like Davies time to develop and create a team that will help them reach their potential rather than being blamed because some older more experienced players are not doing as well as they should.

Don’t kid yourself. Can’t think of one thing Davies does well. Doesn’t score, doesn’t tackle, limited passing...

Needs a loan to the championship.

My comments are football related. Bit over the top at times of course. But I wouldn't call a player poisonous with no evidence.

What on earth are you talking about? Poisonous, crap, rubbish, useless, different words but same intended meaning.

Stop making it something it isn't and get off your high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.