Toby Alderweireld

Status
Not open for further replies.
also to be fair to FourthOfficial, called JOao Silva leaving out of the blue.

You what, Joao Silva has gone?

NWDit.gif

Fourth Official is just a blue like all of us, who hears snippets of news now and then. He is not ITK and never claimed to be.

D410 AND lCAB have both said that Baines is off this summer and D410 has said that Fellaini is off this summer so lets just see who knows what eh?

Nope

LCAB in his OPINION reckons that both baines and Mop head could go.

I am not an ITK and have repeated this many times on here. Baines is open to a move but only IF everton get the offer they think is right in the meantime we wait for everton to offer baines a new contract.

All clear now ....

Tubey's right to pour scorn on the twitter ramblings of someone who from what I can see has called nothing original in years, he appears to just regurgitate current rumours with a cryptic twist. I also think its largely guesswork & bollocks
The best was last years leaked kit. There was very negative feedback from fans about the "crap white bands" which proved unpopular. There was then a leaked pic of a new Everton kit without the white bands. LCAB then confidently tweeted that "Don't worry the white bands have gone".

48 hours later the kit was unveiled with said white bands very much intact.

But, each to their own. If some choose to believe in him who are we to say they shouldn't, each to their own.

One thing I was disappointed with, was when Sheedy started posting his info, in particular the N'zogbia stuff. Let's just say, that LCAB wasn't particularly gracious in welcoming someone else on board who seemed to have good info. In fact, Sheeds was rubbished by LCAB and he seemed to have his nose put out of joint somewhat.

Our transfers were obvious though mate, a back-up keeper, a striker and a centre-half on a free. All were reported in the press widely before any of the twitter ITKs said anything. Same with the Pienaar loan, it's a confirmation bias, you think he's correct, so when he calls it correctly you remember it, when he gets it wrong everyone who thinks he is ITK forgets.

Yeah, ok, but I still don't remember any time he was wrong with anything he reported. If I believe any ITK from all, it's him for sure.

OK, think of it this way.

When DAVIDMOYES comes on here, he simply says what is going to happen, and then it happens. He simply wouldn't type anything that was "maybe".

LCAB in 2010/11 did the exact same thing. I remember clearly when he announced Bilyaletdinov. He came on here and said "we're signing Bilyaletdinov" - no if's, but's or maybe's. We were signing a player nobody had ever heard of. And then it happened.

In short, if LCAB was still ITK, he wouldn't type anything on Twitter even hinting at Alderweireld joining. He'd either say it was happening or he'd say nothing at all.

He left GOT because he was no longer ITK and couldn't take the hit to his ego.

I'm not "eager" to do anything, I've said exactly the same thing about FourthOfficial_, John Merro, the countless other jarg Twitter accounts - every single one. The difference is that people come on GOT and quote LCAB more than the rest of them, so I flag the jargness of LCAB more than the rest as a consequence.

There is not one single genuine Everton ITK on Twitter.

Mate, trust me, he still knows stuff.

He left GOT because of some people on here, not because of an ego hit.

He obviously can't say as much, nor say it has clearly, on Twitter, because on here there's at most 4/500 at a time, whereas on Twitter there's millions who could see, most importantly those who give him his info.

Mate, trust me, he still knows stuff.

He left GOT because of some people on here, not because of an ego hit.

He obviously can't say as much, nor say it has clearly, on Twitter, because on here there's at most 4/500 at a time, whereas on Twitter there's millions who could see, most importantly those who give him his info.

To be fair, I'm losing faith in him too. He hasn't had one correct proper call in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.