Toby Alderweireld

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Bird....

PWOAR!!

BQmc4ToCEAIG335.jpg:large

She isn't ugly but there are probably 1000+ girls just as good if not better looking on an average Saturday night in Liverpool.

Just saying.

She isn't ugly but there are probably 1000+ girls just as good if not better looking on an average Saturday night in Liverpool.

Just saying.

Try telling me that the morning after when you're sober and the 1000+ girls are disgusting.

Sign him up just for his bird. ****ing hell I'd allow Roger Federer to smash my testicals with his tennis racket just to be allowed access to her gynecologist's used rubber gloves bin. She truly is an amazing lady. Mr David move over because there's a new girl in this town.

Mate, FourthOfficial seriously knows what he is talking about. He was right about every our transfer in this window. Also, absolutely spot on on transfer deadline day when we got Pienaar on loan as well. If he isn't an ITK, nobody else is.

No he wasn't. He reported the signings long after the media had already done so online. He basically did the service of a news site. I could set up an ITK Twitter account now, search Everton all the time on Google News etc. and pop a tweet out as soon as I see anything that Google Translate can sort out from the Norwegian Times or whatever source it is.

He is not ITK, he's been wrong on countless occasions - he said Shane Duffy was going out on loan, same with Vellios, said Michael Owen was in "advanced discussions" before he joined Stoke (so did LCAB incidentally), that we were in for Matty Phillips from Blackpool and about to sign. Lately, he got the Alcaraz joining date wrong, and Martinez, because he basically guessed at it when the media where strongly indicating it will happen.

He got the Joao Silva story from a foreign translated website that was reported on here hours before it cropped up. Even then, he said it was a loan, which was incorrect.

The only genuine ITK is DAVIDMOYES; that's not because he uses GOT, it's because he fits a very classic example of what an ITK is - he doesn't deal in maybes and guesswork and he announces info accurately and consistently. He either knows somebody in the Everton back office who deals with paperwork etc. or he IS someone in the Everton back office.

There is not a single genuine Everton ITK on Twitter.

My mate works in the press office at Goodison, but I daren't ask her to give me any insider info!

Status
Not open for further replies.